Chapter 15

-I do not own any of Teen Wolf, only Karen-

-FIFTH-TEEN-

---

"Lock it! Lock it!" Scott repeatedly told Stiles as we held the door.

"Does it look like I have a key?" Stiles snapped.

"Grab something!" I panically said.

"What?" Stiles told me.

"Anything!" Scott yelled. I saw Stiles face as if he got an idea, he looked out the small window, Scott and I then looked out the window, the pliers. Oh, no, no, no.

"No, Stiles, don't!" I grabbed onto Stiles arm.

"Don't worry." Stiles said nervously.

"No, don't do..." I cut Scott off.

"Don't be the hero in this situation, please, anything can happen to you and I don't want something to happen to you because I care about you. Please don't." I was literally on the verge of crying. I wasn't going to lose Stiles, not like what just happened to Derek.

Stiles looked at me then grabbed the side of face gently and stared at me with his brown eyes.

"I'm going to be fine. Don't worry." It took me a couple of seconds to actually nod. He nodded to the both of us but Scott still was trying to keep Stiles from going out there but Stiles did it anyway. I bit my lip as I looked everywhere to see if the Alpha was anywhere, until I heard Scott banging against the window, I saw the Alpha right next to the cars.

"Stiles!" I yelled as I opened the door, he was now inside and the doors were sealed. I sighed and grabbed onto Stiles as we backed away from the door.

"That won't hold, will it?" Scott questioned.

"Probably not." Stiles said. We all turned around to see the dark empty halls, it was so quiet and dark that it felt like a real nightmare. Next we knew, the Alpha howled which made us run to the nearest open room. Once we got to the room, Stiles and Scott decided to move the desk towards the door but it was making a very loud noise.

"Shh! Stop, stop." Stiles stopped Scott.

"The doors not gonna keep it out." Stiles said.

"I know." Scott said.

"It's your boss." Stiles stated.

"What?" Scott questioned.

"Deaton, the Alpha? Your boss." Stiles pointed to Scott.

"No." Scott responded.

"Yes, murdering psycho werewolf." I wasn't going to be apart of this conversation so I stayed near the window as I looked outside. I kept on biting my nails and wishing I could just get out of here, oh gosh, I'm gonna cry soon.

Soon, Stiles and Scott were next to me, I saw Scott trying to open the window but I stopped him.

"No, they don't open. The school's climate-controlled." I stuttered. I felt Stiles hand on the back of my back, he was rubbing my back up and down trying to calm me, I sighed.

"Then we break it." Scott suggested.

"Which will make a lot of noise." I said.

"Then...then we run really fast. Really fast." Scott thought.

Scott's attention was caught by something out of the window, he then spoke up, "Stiles, what's wrong with the hood of your jeep?"

"What do you mean? Nothing wrong." I looked towards his Jeep to see it looked...bent? Literally.