Chapter 3

-I do not own any part of teen wolf, only Karen-

After school, Scott, Stiles and I went back to the woods to find Scott's inhaler which he dropped last night. Honestly, I didn't want to go back in the woods, one; the woods creep me out and two; I'm wearing high heels. My feet have been hurting all day from walking around school to get to class, I can't even run in theses heels without tripping and then face planting, but the two boys just dragged me along.

We are discussing about what had happen at lacrosse practice today, Scott was amazing but he never had actually played goal or even practice goal which is weird.

"I don't know what it was. It was like I had all the time in the world to catch the ball" Scott said as we walked across a small pond, I was careful about how I walking but I ended up falling backwards, I closed my eyes waiting for the fall but it didn't come, I opened my eyes and looked up to see Stiles looking at me as he held me in his chest. My ear was close to his chest and I heard his heart pounding softly, unaudible but relaxing. I then snapped out of my thoughts and cleared my throat as I stood up straight, pulled a small smile and a thank you. I felt my cheeks burning.

"And that's not the only weird thing" Scott continued.

"I hear things that I shouldn't be able to hear, smell things" He finished.

"Smell things? Like what?" Stiles said laughing a bit, like it was a joke.

"Like the Mint Mojito gum in your pocket and Karen's hair smells like strawberry" Stiles then stopped and checked his right pocket.

"I don't even have any Mint Mojito..." Just as Stiles was about to finish he pulled out a piece of Mint Mojito from his pocket and looked at Scott weird as he threw it down and started walking again.

"Okay, but I can smell Karen's hair and it's actually strawberry berry" Stiles said which made me look at him. He looked at me and Scott as he started to blush, he rubbed his neck as he quickly changed the subject.

"So, all this started with the bite?" He said quickly.

"What if it's like an infection, like my body's flooding with adrenaline right before I go into shock or something?" Scott questioned.

"You know what? I think I heard of this before" Stiles said serious.

"It a specific kind of infection" He continued as we stopped walking again and Scott looked at Stiles.

"Are you serious? Scott said worried.

"Yeah, yeah, I think it's called lycanthropy" Oh gosh, I sighed as I tried to hold my back laughter.

"What's that? Is that bad?" I feel bad for Scott, I mean the kid is getting tricked when this bite could be serious.

"Oh yeah, it's the worst" I cut in as I kept as serious face on.

"But, only once a month" Stiles said.

"Once a month?" Scott said confused as Stiles nodded.

"On the night of the full moon" Stiles and I started howling and laughed, Scott pushed Stiles softly as we started walking again.

"What? You're the one who heard a wolf howling" Stiles said.

"Their could be something seriously wrong with me"

"I know! You're a werewolf!" I said growled playfully, Scott glared at me.

"Okay, obviously I'm kidding" I said chuckling.

"But if you see me in shop class trying to melt the all silver I can find, it's 'cause Friday's a full moon" I finished as Scott stopped and looked around.