"What happened to me? What happened to you?" My face scrunched up in confusion. So I looked over myself. Bruised wrists, still bleeding lip, small tears in my clothes, and dirt on my face from being thrown against an alley brick wall, and being pinned to it.

"Long story, was Barry just here?"

"Yeah, he's actually the reason me and Captain are-"

"Ok, that's bad. Listen, he probably spun out of control or something. I know. He just did it with me. And he's gonna do it again, with Iris or Peter. He got whammied by Bivolo and it's affecting him in a worse way. Go to S.T.A.R labs I'm gonna find Peter." I explain. Joe processed the information and nodded his head in understanding. Then a panicked look took over his face.

"Or Eddie."

"Crap, I didn't even think about him." I blurted. Joe did as told as I headed to S.T.A.R. labs to do some quick research.

"Okay." Was all I heard when I ran in. Felicity was getting off the phone and turning to everyone, just noticing me. "That was the Arrow and he said there's something working with Barry." Then she ran over to me. "He also said Barry hurt you." Everyone's head's snapped to me in worry and wide-eyed.

"Oh my god." Caitlin breathed as she ran over like everyone else and he hand hovered over my wrists, debating whether to touch them or not. Afraid she'd hurt me.

"I'm fine." I lied. I still felt the pain. Not physical, but the pain from the words Barry said to me. " When Bivolo whammied him, it affected him in a worse way." I explain. "But I got whammied too, and I'm not like him. But I'll admit I said some horrible things to him too, but once again. I'm not at all like him."

"You probably have a better grip at controlling this." Dr. Wells informed as his eyes scanned me. He didnt look surprised, he had a knowing look on his face. Like if he knew this would happen. I don't think anyone else noticed this.

"Its possible that his body is fighting off the effect so it's hitting him slower." Caitlin said as she gently grabbed my arm to guide me to a medical bed. I sat down and allowed her to patch me up. I winced every time the cotton ball in her hand made contact with my face. "Sorry, but we don't want that to get infected."

"When it comes to rage that is not a good thing." Dr. Wells began. "The longer you suppress your emotions-"

"-the bigger the explosion." Felicity finished.

"I just can't believe he hurt you." Cisco muttered as he looked at me with sad eyes.

"I'm fine. I knew something was off." I replied, wincing again. Joe looked at me and worry came over his face again.

"Considering what he can do-" Joe motioned towards me, "-how can we even stop him?" I went to raise my hand and speak up but I was cut off when Cisco spoke.

"A cold gun would come in real handy right about now." He said, giving everyone a look.

"Hey!" Me and Joe shouted.

"I'm just sayin." He said looking at me, defending himself. I rolled my eyes and rubbed my wrists. They looked horrible, worce than that time in Chicago.

"None of us can stop Barry." Dr. Wells said, I looked at him like he was crazy.

"Ouch." I mumbled to myself, but they heard.

"You didn't let me finish. Fortunately, Felicity knows someone who can and we have a faster speedster. I think," Dr. Wells spun his wheelchair around so that he way face Felicity, "you might wanna call back Oliver Queen." Felicity looked up from her phone, giving him her attention. A shocked expression written over her face. My eyebrows rose as everyone else looked shocked too, just finding out who the Arrow is. "We're gonna need the Arrow's help."