"Who and what are you talking about?!" I finally spoke up. He stopped moving and used his speed to appear in front of me. His face inches from mine again.

"I'm talking about Peter, Oliver, and me." He growled.

"You said with. I'm not with anyone. The thing with Oliver was an accident. And as for Peter," I paused. I was going to say he's just a friend who makes sudden appearances. Which is something I can't control. But my anger rose to the surface again. And I didn't feel like biting my lip. "I'm just getting started with him. As for you, I was never with you. Never was and I never will be. So please, run back to Iris and admit your sad pathetic feelings that you've kept bottled up for years. I may be a bitch, but at least I'm not a coward." His breath got heavier, I felt it on my face. Just as he went to say something, my mind flashed over to a more sensitive spot in his life. "And just give up on your dad. You let him fill you're mind and head with lies for over 10 years. I bet a small part of you knows he killed you're mom. And a small part of him is killing you. Dragging you down to hell with him. Another reason you're a coward. Too coward to face the fact that your father killed your mother. Too coward to step away from the case. This shouldn't have let him live. They should've just given him a death penalty so they can get shit over with."

His eyes glowed a red, a bright red. And underneath his eyes there was red too. So when Bivolo whammied him, it did affect him. But in a different way. Bivolo whammied me too though, and I'm not being a total dick. Am I?

I noticed his hand shake in an unhumanly way. I realized he was getting ready to hit me. So once his hand came near my face, I caught it and I made sure to tighten my grip the more he tired to pull away. He winced in pain like I had did earlier.

"Hurts, doesn't it?" I taunt.

"All this time I've been chasing after you. I've put up with you at the Station, at S.T.A.R labs, and at home. You're everywhere, everywhere I look. I can't escape you. So I never really had time to think over maybe I'm chasing after the wrong person. And I now realize I am. You'll never be Iris, I don't know why I tried to picture you as her. There's no point in doing so. We may work together, fight together, and live together, but it doesn't mean we have to get along. I now realize that," he laughed bitterly and my grip loosened on his wrist. "So go ahead, continue with your slutt routine of going from guy to guy. Last time I checked, Iris wasn't married nor engaged." He ripped away his fist in one swift move and backed away slowly.

"I knew I should've just made our lives easier for us by choosing Peter. You know what? I'll do that. I'll go pay one of my boyfriend's a visit, being the bitchy slutt I am." I said shrugging, ignoring his words that so badly hurt me.

Go to Iris then asshole.

"I think I'm gonna pay him a visit too."

That was all I heard before Barry disappeared.

Crap.

I pulled my phone out quickly to call Peter and ask him where he is. But he didn't answer. You'd think he'd answer, not having to be working, right?

So I went to the first place I could think of. The Station. I need to tell Joe Barry has been whammied. I noticed calls and messages by an unknown number. My eyes skimmed the messages, and I realized it was Oliver. But I didn't have time for that. I had to find Peter.

When I arrived to the Station, I found a stunned Joe. And a pissed off Captain Singh.

Shit, don't tell me Barry caused this.

I ran up to Joe, waving my hands in front of his face.

"Joe, what's wrong? What happened?" I ask. He flinched, snapping out of his trance. He looked at me with worried, hurt eyes. His eyes scanned me.