Melting ice - Lilo (NH)

Start from the beginning

"I want Hazzy and my daddy and papa." I heard them cry and I carefully made way closer to the edge and there was Niall in the water.

"Hazzy help." He cried when he saw me and the men trying to help him looked at me.

"Do you know him?" one asked and I nodded.

"Yeah he's my little brother, please get him out." I said desperately trying not to cry and the men nodded trying to get the boy out again but Niall wasn't having any of it.

"Ni you need to let them help you." I said knowing that Niall struggling to get out of their hold wasn't going to help.

Niall looked up at me with tears falling from his eyes before he nodded letting the men get him out. Once he was out I instantly picked him up.

"I don't know if that's a good idea your putting even more weight onto the ice." One of the men said but I just shrugged walking back to dry land with a shivering and sobbing Niall in my arms.

When I reached dry land I saw Tom take his jacket off and hand it to me so I quickly got Niall's wet coat and top off wrapping him in that instead knowing it wouldn't do any good keeping him in cold clothes. I thanked Tom before picking Niall back up and saying I would text him later and then thanked everyone else before walking home as fast as I could.

"Shh your okay were be home in no time and you can have a warm bath and then get changed into warm pajamas and were watch a film." I said.

"Want Papa." Niall cried and I nodded.

"I know so do I, hopefully he'll be home when we get their." I said really hoping he was as I didn't really know what to do I was only guessing.

Thankfully for me when I reached home Pop's car was in the drive and that was a massive relief.

"Pops." I shouted when we entered the house and he soon appeared eyes widening when he saw Niall.

"What's happened?" he asked quickly taking Niall into his own arms before placing him down and taking off his ice skates and the other wet clothes he still had on before picking him back up.

"He fell through the ice while skating." I said and Pops then looked down at Niall who was still shaking and sobbing.

"How long was he in the water for?" he asked and I shrugged.

"At least 5 minutes." I said knowing that's how long it took for me to get him.

"Alright, I'm going to try and warm him up and then were all cuddle as I can see you're shaken up yourself." He said and I nodded before Pops disappeared upstairs and it wasn't long till I heard the water running so I'm guessing Pops was giving Niall a bath.

***
Louis' point of view

"Papa I'm really cold." I heard Niall cry as we entered the bathroom.

"I know sweetie I'm going to give you a warm bath and that will hopefully warm you up." I said and he nodded snuggling into my chest obviously after warmth. I kept hold of him as I turned the bath on and once it was ran got the rest of his clothes off and got him in the bath.

"Papa it's burning." Niall cried and I sighed running my hands through his hair.

"It's because your so cold sweetie but it will get better." I said and he nodded sniffling.

After 10 minutes I decided to get him out and wrapped him In a towel getting him dry before putting him in his warmest pyjamas.

"Shall we go and see harry?" I asked as Niall snuggled back into me but I felt him nod against my chest so carried him downstairs where I found Harry on the sofa watching TV.