Melting ice - Lilo (NH)

Depuis le début

"I know." He said before he skated off on the ice. He wasn't the only one on the ice so he should be fine, plus he was actually really good at it so I didn't really have anything to worry about.

Once Niall was gone I walked over to my friends who were in the process of setting up a couple of goals.

"Alright H, were just setting up and then we can play." My friend Dylan called out and I nodded keeping a close eye on Niall while they did that.

"What you looking at?" My friend Tom asked as he came over and I just smiled.

"Just keeping an eye on Niall." I said pointing him out.

"Wow he's actually pretty good." Tom said and I just nodded.

"Yeah my parents are constantly bringing him here." I said knowing Niall came here at least twice a week with one of my parents.

"It's a shame he wont be able to do it much longer."

"What do you mean?"

"Well the pond isn't going to stay frozen forever I mean you can feel in the temperatures that its getting warmer." He said and that made me think.

"Do you think that its still pretty sturdy?" I asked as the last thing I wanted was Niall going through the ice.

"I don't see why not I would have thought its probably still going to be good for another week or 2. Plus he isn't the only one out there is he and your parents told you to bring him here." He said before we were called over to play football but I couldn't stop thinking about the possibility of Niall falling through the ice.

"H come on focus." I heard Dylan call as I was tackled again. My mind was not in this game at all.

"I don't think I'm going to play anymore guys, I meant to be keeping an eye on Niall and I can't do that while playing football." I said as I looked over at the pond only to see loads of people gathering around.

"I'll be back." I said curiously as something was obvsiouly happening over there and Niall was also over there so I decided to check it out.

"Wait I'm coming as well." I heard Tom say and I nodded as we walked over.

"What's going on?" I said to Tom as we saw people carefully stepping onto the Ice.

"Don't know mate?" he said and then a women interrupted.

"A young boys fallen through the Ice." She said and my eyes widened instantly trying to search for Niall.

"Do you know what this boy looked like?" I said panicking and I think Tom picked up on my nerves as he placed a hand on my shoulder.

"He was pretty short, with blonde hair wouldn't say any older than 10." She said.

"Tom, I can't see Niall anywhere." I said panicky as the description the women had given matched Niall as well.

"I'm sure he's fine." He said and I sighed. Niall was missing possibly in the water and the only advice Tom could provide was that.

"I need to get on that ice." I said making my way down.

"Harry are you crazy, if a young boy can fall through then there's quite a high chance your go through as well."

"Tom I don't care, even if it isn't Niall then I still feel like I need to help." I said before stepping onto the ice and walking over to the other people on the ice who were stood around a hole trying to get the boy out. I could hear crying so that was reassuring but what the boy was saying made me want to cry myself as I knew it Niall.