A little suprise.

Start from the beginning

"Wow." I say with sympathy.

"I guess having the only person who was the closest thing to family being killed must have been hard."

"It was. But not as hard on me as it was on you because you guys are soulmates."

"Were." I correct him, looking down.

"No you still are. Even though he's gone, you guys are still connected by love and the power of the island. You'll find a way back to each other. You always do."

"Thanks. So how old was Lilly if your don't mind if asking?"

"She was about Henry's age when she died, so about 13." He put his shirt on again and looked at me.

"Why did you tell me your story?"

"Because Pan gave me specific orders to watch out for you and keep you safe. Even though he didn't say it, I could see it in his eyes."

"Thank you Felix." I smile and kiss his cheek before getting up and going outside, gesturing for him to come.

"Where are we going?" He asked, once we got far enough out in the jungle.

"To the ocean."

We arrived at the ocean and we kneel down on the shore line. I put my hand in the water hand brang it out.

"What are you doing?"

"Follow me." I say, running up a rock just above the water. A fin appeared and I smirk. I grabbed Felix's hand and jump into the water. Lucky for Felix, I put a water breathing spell on him before we jumped in. My tail appears and we go farther out to sea with the shark following me.

Do you know there's a shark following us?

Yes.

Felix and I stop while the shark circles us.

Put your hand out on him and think of Lilly.

Felix does as I thought and an image appeared. A girl with fair skin, blond hair, and a gental smile walked through what looked like a castle. The girl stopped in front of a giant throne and a man with blue fire for hair appeared.

"Hello my dear." The man said with a smirk.

"Has he come down yet?" She asked.

"Sadly no."

"Where is he then? He hasn't come down for centuries."

"I'm sure your friend as told you. He was a friend of your brother, wasn't he?" The man mocked.

"Where's my brother!" The girl shouts.

"Don't worry. He's alive and quite fine. He's reterned to his relm. A relm that you probably know."

"Where is it?" She snapped.

"Neverland." He smiled.

Felix takes his hand off the shark and looked at me.

She's looking for me.

Was that her?

Yes.

I put my hand on the shark and think of Peter. I can see him at his father's pawn shop reading what looked to be Harry Potter. The door swung open and a girl runs in crying, going to the back room. Peter looked up from his book and over his shoulder to where the girl was. He walked in and sits on the bed with the girl.

"How was the meeting with Hades?" He asked.

"He told me that Felix was in a relm called..." She trails off, trying to remember.

"Neverland?" Peter asked.

"How'd you know? Oh right, you used to live there." She chuckled.

"Do you miss Luna?"

"Of course I do. Every day."

"How'd you come down here anyways?" Lilly asked.

"For the first time or now?"

"Both."

"For this time, I came down by sacrificing myself for her. There was a fire and we were trapped. There was a hole where we could get through but I knew if we both tried to get out, it wouldn't work."

"So you saved your love before yourself." Lilly remarks.

"Yep."

"And the first time?"

"My father killed me. I tried to put a curse on Storybrook but failed."

"So when Felix came down, it was for nothing?" The girl asked.

"No. He found you. When he found you, you 2 had the chance to be free, to get out of this evil kingdom, but when Felix said that he wanted to stay down here with me, you stayed along with us. You're one of the bravest people I've ever known. And I don't say that a lot, almost never."

"I wish I knew that when Felix left."

"Why'd you kill yourself? You had your brother and father still."

"I don't know." It's silent.

"You know, for a heartless Slytherin, you sure have a big heart." Lilly comments.

"Thanks."

"Hey Pan, I've been trying to figure this out, but what house would Felix be in?"

"Hmm, Hufflepuff defiantly."

"Why?"

"Because he's loyal and layed back."

"How?" She scoffed.

"Well for one he stood up for me and kept quiet while the heroes tried to find out where I was, and he isn't one to get into a fight unless it's necessary."

"I guess your right. Ok so we have the Slytherin Pan, Hufflepuff Felix, Ravenclaw Robbie, now what about your Luna?"

"Gryffindor and Slytherin." Peter says without missing a beat.

"She's brave, true, mysterious, deadly, snappy, and loved to fly." He chuckled.

"Hey I need to go to the castle, I'll be back for dinner." Peter says, getting up and walking out of the shop.

I take my hand off the shark and Felix and I get back to shore. We start walking back to camp in silence.

"She's worried about me. I can't believe it." Felix smiled.

"Yeah, if course she is." I chuckled. We come back to bed where Felix goes to his tent.

"Night Luna."

"Night, Hufflepuff." I chuckled. I walk to my tipi where Robbie is standing outside.

"I put the kids to bed."

"Thanks." I smile.

"Good night Luna."

"Good night Robbie. Don't stay up all night reading." I laugh.

"That's what you would do." He teased as I walk in the tipi and fall asleep.