Chapter 17- Finding the truth

"Morgan, wake up! We're going to be late to the first Quidditch match. It's Gryffindor vs. Hufflepuff!" I heard Hermione shouting. I quickly sat up, still in shock from what I had just dreamt. It felt so real. I stared at Hermione.

"Morgan, are you alright?" she asked worriedly. I quickly shook my head.

"Yeah, sorry. Just tired. I'll catchup with you." She nodded and headed down to breakfast. I quickly grabbed my journal and wrote all of this down. I forgot to mention, I've been keeping a journal on everything that's happened at Hogwarts so far. Since the first morning. But any way, I didn't want to forget a single detail of this. It seemed important.

I got ready for the match and headed downstairs to breakfast. I patted Harry on the back and wishing him and the rest of the team good luck before heading up to the head table to find professor Dumbledore. I needed to ask him what he thought about all this. I had my journal in my hand too so I could tell him exactly what I remembered. I looked around, but couldn't find him.

"May I help you with something dear?" Professor McGonagall asked looking down at me.

"Do you know where I could find Professor Dumbledore?"

"He's making sure everything is set for the game dear. Is there anything I could do?" she asked genuinely concerned. I loved her. She was my favorite teacher.

"I just had some questions about a dream I had last night. It wasn't my normal kind of nightmare... I ... I don't know how to explain it. She nodded and gestured me to follow her into the Transfiguration classroom.

I followed her all the way there and took a seat in front of her desk as she sat behind it.

"So what was this dream you were talking about Ms. Tonks?"

"Well Professor, it seemed like... well... it was about the night of Lilly and James Potter's death," I finally got out. She looked more concerned now as she ushered me to continue.

"It was like I was there. I appeared in there house..." and then I told her everything that happened. I left out nothing." She got more and more worried as I went on and when I had finished, she sat there in deep thought.

 "You said you closed their eyes?" she asked.

"Yes professor," I answered, wondering why that was so important.

"And you claimed that James was on the stairs, and Lily in the bedroom?"

"Yes professor."

"Were their wands anywhere to be found?"

"No professor. I didn't see them."

She sat deep in thought before asking me one last question, "What color were each of them wearing?"

I had no idea what this had to do with anything, but thought hard before giving her my final answer.

"They were all wearing different shade of blue," was my final answer. She looked even more concerned than before. She was just about to say something when Neville Longbottom come running in, almost tripping in his own shoe as he made his way over.

"Professor... Harry... hospital wing... Dementors... Fell..." he said with deep difficulty breathing. On that note, Professor McGonagall and I ran out of the classroom and all the way to the hospital wing. There was a group of people surrounding a bed that could only have been Harry's. I made my way to the front with Hermione and Ron. Harry looked pretty badly scratched up, but nothing to serious. Hermione quickly explained to me that in the clouds, dementors must have attacked Harry and made him pass out on his broom stick. Dumbledore had made sure he didn't land too roughly and had him rushed to the hospital wing. Harry's broomstick was also completely demolished by the Whomping Willow. I was talking with Ron about how unfair it is that Hufflepuff won the match when I was pulled out of the classroom by McGonagall and lead to a Griffin statue.