Chapter 31- Oh What A Night

We had made our way down by the Whomping willow just in time to see ourselves get smacked to the side. I flinched because I remembered how much that REALLY hurt. I saw Hermione throw Harry down and then I was the next to make my way down the hole. Hermione then jumped down after me. I laughed at remembering how we all landed

"Look. It's Lupin." Hermione said taking me out of my thoughts.

The Whomping Willow began to thrash, but Lupin simply poked a stick at a knot on the bottom of the tree. Wish we would've known about that. Just wait until Fred and George hear about that one...

"Here comes Snape." she continued.

Right After Lupin disappeared, Snape made his way down right afterwards.

"And now we wait." Harry sighed.

"Now we wait." Hermione answered.

I went and we all sat down by some trees, facing the Willow. I sat next to Hermione and just sat in silence. I remembered I was still slightly mad at her and didn't want to fight right now so I kept quite. She noticed and just put her arm around me. I slowly leaned back into her. This was her silent way of trying to apologize. I accepted for now and just tried to enjoy this time with my loved ones. Who knows how the rest of the night is going to go. 

Buckbeak stayed close to us, but had found some bats to try and eat. He jumped up and caught two in his mouth. He sat down and ate his meal.

"Least someone's enjoying himself." Hermione grinned

 Harry snapped off a piece of chocolate and went to hand it to us.

"Hermione... Morgan..."

"Yes?" she asked but then saw and grabbed two, one for each of us. I nodded in thanks and began to eat the delicious treat.

"Before. Down by the lake..." Harry started up, "When I was with Sirius... I did see someone... that someone made the Dementors go away..."

"With a Patronus." Hermione said, "I heard Snape telling Dumbledore when we were taken to the hospital. According to him, only a really powerful wizard could have conjured it."

"It was my Dad." Harry said blankly. We both just glanced up to look at him, "It was my Dad who conjured the Patronus."

"But, Harry, your Dad's..." I started to say sadly.

"Dead. I know. I'm just telling you what I saw." he snapped.

I just nodded, not wanting to press him any more. Just then we looked up to tree once again.

"Here we come." Hermione said as we slowly got up.

Harry just stayed looking at him and Sirius.

"You see Sirius talking to me? He's asking me to come live with him." he said in awe.

"Really?" Hermione asked.

Harry nodded, "When we free him, I'll never have to go back to the Dursley's. I'm going to tell him I'd like to live someplace in the country. I think he'd like that, after all those years in Azkaban. We don't need a big place and I can help him..."

But he was interrupted by a howl coming from what was once our professor.

"It's happened. Lupin's transformed." Hermione whispered.

"Which means Pettigrew is slipping safely into the night. While we just stand here..." he said angrily but before he could do anything we saw Sirius get slapped back by the werewolf and the old Harry run over and throw a branch at it. I just laughed slightly at how brave/ stupid Harry could be sometimes. It was just about to hit Harry and I gasped when