Chapter 27- The dog, the werewolf and the greasy haired hook nosed teacher

I was expecting to hit the ground and die, but I landed on top of something a little softer than the ground.

"Oh my gosh Harry I'm so so.... OUCH." I started to apologize when I felt another body land on top of me.

"Sorry..." my best friend apologized coyly.

We slowly got up and tried to make clear of our surroundings. I grab my wand out and mutter, "Lumos."

The light revealed a long narrow tunnel

"Where do you suppose this goes?" Hermione said grabbing my arm.

"I have a hunch. I just hope I'm wrong..."

We made our way through the tunnel until... we stop. It's a dead end. We looked around confused until we all got the same idea and looked up. There was a small opening and Harry reached up and climbed through. We followed suit and looked around. It was something out of a horror movie.  The wall paper was peeling and there were some stains on the floor that looked suspiciously like blood... Furniture was strewn all around.

"We're in the Shrieking Shack, aren't we...?" Hermione questioned.

Neither Harry or I answered as we saw dog prints going up the stairs and heard a creaking from the ceiling. We ran up the stairs immediately and stopped dead in our tracks when we saw the floor slightly messed up like something had been dragged and saw a light coming from the door in front of us.

"Nox," I whispered. 

We all nodded at each other, wands in hand, I kicked the door open to see Ron on a bed grabbing his foot.

"Ron! You're okay.." Hermione said in disbelief.

"The dog.. where's the..?" Harry started but Ron cut him off.

"He's the dog. It's a trap, Harry. He's an Animagus..."

I looked down to see the dog prints slowly turn into foot prints and there.. in the shadows stood my cousin. Sirius Black. He looked disgusting. Greasy hair everywhere and dirt and blood over his clothes. Harry and I pointed our wands at him while Hermione went to look at Ron's foot.

"If you're gonna kill Harry you'll have to go through us first!" I spat at him.

"No, Only one will die tonight." He said.

"Then it'll be you!" Harry yelled as he ran forward. I tried to grab him but couldn't.

"Harry no!" I shouted. He stopped as we heard a noise from the door and it calmed slightly again.

Harry's hand was shaking, obviously terrified.

"Going to kill me Harry?' The murderer questioned.

"Yes." Harry answered simply.

Harry had just raised his wand when, for some reason, LUPIN bursts into the room.

"Professor Lupin!" We all shouted. He barely even regarded us, but instead looked Black up and down.

"Looking a bit ragged, aren't we, Sirius? Finally the skin reflects the madness within," He eyed him.

 "You'd know all about the madness within, wouldn't you, Remus?" Sirius said back, almost in a comedic way.

Lupin just eyed him a bit more, took a step towards Black, and... WHAT. He hugged him like a long lost brother.

"No! I trusted you! I covered up for you. And all this time you've been his friend! He's a werewolf! That's why he's been missing classes!" Hermione shouted.