"Who is nikhil??"

"Sir!!"

"R u deaf?? I asked you who is nikhil???"

"Sir he is our team leader."

"What relation does he has with swara???"

"Sir i already told you swara is not in relationship and there is no relation between them except professional one."riya said angrily.

"Are you sure???"

"Sir why are you asking like this???"

"Your work is just to answer me not to cross question me."

"Huh i am sure. Swara doesn't talk to anyone in the office other than me. Enough now. I have to go to lunch. Swara will be waiting." Riya said and took her bag and went from there. While going riya thought y he is asking about Nikhil. She knows nikhil is a genuine guy. Then her sixth sense worked. She thought to dig the matter from ashok. So she went ins search of ashok.

She saw ashok working in his cabin. She knocked and went inside. Ashok saw her and asked,"So madam came to ask sorry haan???" Riya is confused.

"What are you speaking?? Y i have to ask sorry??"

"So madam forgot that she hit me. Huh!!"

"Ashok leave all that i came here to ask you something."

"First you ask me sorry." Ashok asked like a small child. Riya hit her head and said,"I am really sorry ashok. Will you forgive me."

"Good!! Now tell me what you want to ask." Ashok asked. At the same time arnav's pa Kishore came and said,"Ashok arnav is calling you." Hearing it ashok asked riya to wait and went from there. After he went ashok's mobile ringed. Riya didn't attend. Then again it ringed. After much thinking she took but the call stopped. She saw it's from nikhil. Before she keep the mobile down her hand accidentally touched the message box and is shocked to see the conversation of ashok and nikhil as fully they have talked about swara. Not anything bad but still riya can't digest. She just went from there. After sometime ashok came and saw Riya has gone. He again shrugged and did his work.

Riya is now confirmed that nikhil and sanskar both are behind swara. She wanted to inform swara but she can't as whenever she went to say swara sanskar in one way or other come and threaten her. So riya didn't get any chance to inform swara.

Three days passed. Sanskar is waiting for his detective in his office. After sometime the detective came there. He is looking little nervous. Sanskar asked him to sit and asked,"Sameer did you brought all the details."

"Sanskar i collected much details but can't collect some details."

"What are you saying???"

"I need some more time. I will surely find out the missed details."

"Okie take it. Now just inform me what you have collected."

"Sanskar swara had finished her computer science engineering in SDHCET. She loved her classmate. Swara's parents didn't agree for the marriage as they felt the boy is right not for her. But swara was adamant. So swara's father searched for alliance. But swara married her lover without their parents wish. So swara's family disowned her and her father got first attack but he is saved. Then i can't collect the details what happened that swara is now with her family. Even her father is died. Her mother is angry on swara and is not talking to her. I don't know the reason."

"Sameer i already know all these details. I didn't hire you to tell me the details which i already know. I don't know what you will do. You just have to collect each and every minute details and tell me okie."

"Okie sanskar. One more thing is there to say. Swara has a brother. It's none other than ur CEO Arnav Gadodia." Sameer said and sanskar is shocked. She stood up in his place in shock.

"What are you saying???"

"Yes Arnav is swara's brother. Only he is supporting her against his mother." Sameer said and sanskar just don't know how to react. He sat in his place and said,"I have to do something important. You try to get all the information soon. And send your guy behind a girl. I want to know all her activities. She is mukti guest of arnav but also gf of Arnav. I will watsapp her pic. Okie."

"Okie sanskar." Saying this he went from there. Sanskar smirked and started to calculate things so that just moving one step he can make his and khushi's life happy. He smirked and took swara's pic which he saved in mobile and kissed it and said,"Few more days you will be with me as my wife."

# # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # #

Hope you guys liked it. I know many will feel bore about this chapter bcoz there is no swasan scenes at all. But i wanted everything to go normally rather than in a filmy way. So pls comment about the story alone don't complain there is no swasan scene.

Babye 👋👋