Q & A + small announcement

Hello everyone! I hope you all had a good new year! Im leaving up a Q n A for the characters while i finsih writing the 20 more chapters for this fic as well as others. Also stay tuned for the end!!

Ask Youngjae:

Ask Jaebum:

Ask Mark:

Ask Matthew:

Ask Jseph:

Ask Jackson:

Ask Jinyoung:

ANNOUNCEMENT!!!
THANK YOU GUYS SOSOSOSOSOSOSOSISISOSOSOSSKDHRKNDIDBSJFJS SO MUCH FOR 25.7K READS!!!!
IVE CRIED TEARS OF HAPPINESS AND THIS IS IT!!

FIRST OFF
I am continuing this story as well as making a one shot sequal to '1:31 am' so i hope you guys will read that. I have a short one shot dedicated to jonghyun in his memory.
Unfortunately i am someone who deals with very real and very severe depression. I myself when i was earlier in my teen years ended up attempting suicide multiple. Jonghyun was a man, a person i looked up to not only because of his beliefs and his advocacy but because he kept smiling and making us shawols happy. When i heard the news I couldn't breathe i couldn't eat, i passed out in one of my classes from the sheer amount of crying.
I wanted to write this one shot just for him as my own sort of funeral to him. I was never able to morn his death properly due to him dying on the first day of finals week.
So please, when it comes out, try to read it and give it a lot of love.

SECOND OFF
I'm going to be doing a mini mystery got7 series as well as continuing my two exo fics hat i never finished bc i just apparently stopped liking exo??? (HA i could never)
I HAVE A LOT OF THINGS TO DO IN 2018!!!!

If you ever want spoilers in the next chapter you can follow me on instagram @ jinsonvp
Or just dm me here aha.

Anyway, ya boi out! Its like 1:43 am rn and im sitting in the bathroom crying while writting this so, yeah! I'll be updating soon!!

Byeeee love you all~~| 💕💕