[Wound]

*
Raema POV

"Shit!" I yelled as I clenched my bleeding arm, knowing it was gonna leave a scar.

Holding my hat down as the wind was blowing through my hair.

"Raema!!" Seoya yelled out as she ran towards me to help me walk.

"Man! Why does this always fucking happen to me?!" Seoya chuckled and brought me to her car where she patched up my wound.

"It'll leave a scar but at least it's just a scrap and not an actual gun shot through."

I sighed and leaned back in the car seat as Seoya closed the door for me and went to the drivers seat.

She closed the door and exhaled loudly, "That was a rush." She said as we both started to laugh.

"Did you call Scorpio?" I asked seriously.

"Nah, she can waiittt~~!"

"You know she hates when we don't report back to her." I reminded Seoya.

She sighed and picked up my business phone. "She's on speed dial, 2."

As Seoya dialled Scorpio, our gang leader, I went out of the car for a smoke.

I lit up my cigarette and walked down the street, distancing myself a little from the car.

As I inhaled, i realized a car passing by. Very slowly.

I turned around to take a closer look on the inside, it was that guy again.

"Hey you!" He yelled from his window while stopping the car and rushing towards me.

He stood before me, not even in a daze about my current state. Cigarette in hand, wrapped blood red stained arm, a beaten up face. Usually that would send anyone running for the hills... but not him.

He just looked at me and smiled, he put his hand on my head,

"I see you're wearing my hat there."

*