CHAPTER 24 - FIRST DAY

Magsimula sa umpisa

"One glass won't hurt." He replied to me as he pours some to his. He then takes one of the chairs and rest on it beside me. We talked for a while not noticing that we finished the whole bottle.

"Oops. I guess the moment is requesting for another bottle." He raised the empty bottle of wine in the air. "I'm gonna get another one." He stands and slowly walk away.

"Hobi, I think that's enough." I said holding his wrist to stop him. He put down the bottle.

"Hobi?" He lean back to my chair leaving a small gap between our bodies, me still holding his wrist. "I said it's Op-pa." His face is very close that I can feel his warm breath touching my skin. 

The smell of alcohol is lingering through my nose. His brown eyes that is visible by the dim light of the balcony makes it looks like he is looking into my soul.

"S-sorry." I can't think straight. The only thing that I can do is to put my free hand on his chest trying to push him a little to give us a space because I feel like being suffocated by my own breath. "Op-pa."

"Good girl." He stand up straight like nothing happened."Let's get some rest. I know you are tired from dropping off your friends from the airport." He then switch our hands where he is holding my wrist leading me inside the room.

"I still can't believe that you wanted me to stay here." I said out of nowhere as we sit on the bed still recovering from the shock that I just had a while ago. I never thought that Hoseok can be this sadistic which is weirdly... I find very sexy.

"Yeah. I can't believe that I like you that much for me to do all of that." He smiled.

"I never thought that my bias would like me so much. Hahaha." I joked.

"You confessed to me first, remember? I just returned the favor." He said teasing while he fidgets my fingers.

"I confessed because I had the chance." I sit straight and face him. "Many people likes you like the way I like you. I mean if another fan would have the chance I had, they would have done the same thing."

"Still, you confessed to me first." He chuckled.

"Oppa, have you ever imagined yourself liking a fan back?" I ask him.

"Now that you ask, no. I didn't imagine myself liking someone since I became an idol. I was too focused on my dreams so I never thought of dating generally. Until you came." He said staring straight at me.

"So... are we now dating?" I ask. 

Of course we're dating. Right?

"Am I not obvious enough? I actually stopped you from going home just to be with me and you're asking me if we are dating?  Ahh, you slow witted girl." He held my shoulders. "I'll ask you then, will you be my girlfriend?"

I will die if I reject him.

"Well, we kissed." I said shyly. He said he wants me to be his girlfriend.

"You didn't answer my question." He interlocks his fingers to mine.

"Of course! I will be your girlfriend." I said happily.

He pulled me into a hug. 

"Thank you." He said.

"No. Thank you." I said back.

"Y/N...I have a favor to ask." Hoseok lay down on the bed.

"What?" I look down on him.

"Can I sleep here tonight?" He pulled me down laying my head on his arm.

"I don't see why you cannot sleep here. This is your place." I said.

"Well, I'm just asking your permission. Your consent is top priority." He snaked his arms and legs to my whole body hugging me tight and burying his face to my neck sending me electric waves.

"What are you doing? Don't you think this is too fast?" I'm just staring straight to the ceiling because i can't move.

"You gave your permission right?"

"Yes but that's for you sleeping here. Not for doing..." Sex. 

"I haven't done anything yet. Why wait longer?" He gave me small pecks on my neck. I tried not to react but it's so hard... His grip gets tighter every time I move and the background music makes it more intense.

"Hobi..." I chocked on my own saliva.

"You know, I have this thought that came to me just now." He let go of me and rest his head on his elbow to look at me. "You might be a little disappointed because we didn't had the time to know each other more. We just came to this point where you and I are now in a relationship with just a snap of fingers." He pouted. 

"Well, I think it's not the process that matters. It's the relationship, right?" I said.

"You're right. Let's just get to know each other more now. Let's learn more things about each other. And let's stay together for a long time. If not forever, let's stay together until you get tired of my face." He lean down and kissed my forehead.

"Yeah, let's stay together. And I'm sure that I will not get tired looking at your handsome face. I'm a potato, please don't get tired of me either." I hugged him. "I'm so lucky that you choose me to be your girlfriend."

"I didn't choose you. Destiny did." He said.

"Who's Destiny?" I jokingly hit him.

"Woah, did I just find myself a crazy girlfriend?" He pushed me away from him and jumped on top of me. "Did i?"

"Yah! I'm just loosening up the air. You're too serious, I'm not used to it." I pouted.

"Get used to it because you'll be seeing it a lot baby girl." He winked at me and laid back to the  bed wrapping his hand on my waist. "I'm sleeping here okay? Don't you worry, I will not do anything that you won't like"

"I trust you." I said.

"What time are you going back to your dorm?" I ask.

"Oppa..." He ignored me.

"Hoseok?" I leaned in to look at his face. I laugh a little when I heard some soft snore.

"Cutie." I kiss his cheek while playing with his hair. I still can't believe my eyes.

How did I ended up dating this man...

I didn't even get to sleep because I might wake up in this dream.

----------

Author's Note:

Thank you all for reading! Don't forget to vote or comment anything :)

Question: What's your favorite color? Mine is yellow at the moment :)