CHAPTER 24 - FIRST DAY

Y/N's POV

"Take care okay? We'll gonna miss you." Jha pulled me into a hug.

"It feels like it's only been a day since we got here." Joy joined into the hug.

"I'll miss you both... And thank you for everything." I smiled at them.

"It's time for us to go." They break in the hug and dragged their luggage through the door. 

"Wait, I haven't pay you back for everything that you did for me... So, I have something for the both of you." I pulled out my phone and called Hoseok.

"Put it on facetime." He said.

"Oh. My. God." Jha quickly snatched my phone.

"KIM NAMJOON!" She screamed. 

"Hi girls, we just wanna say goodbye and wish you both a safe trip back." Namjoon said through the phone. "And... Jimin wants to say something too." 

"Hi Joy." Jimin said making Joy screech.

"Hi Jimin." She answered back but in a calm manner. "I just want to say sorry... I didn't really mean to act like what I did back then. I was just... too excited."

"That's okay. I understand. I was just surprised but don't worry, I'm fine." Jimin smiled at her. "Have a safe  trip, you both."

"Sorry we can't send you to the airport." Namjoon said with the rest of BTS at the back.

"Dont' worry about Y/N. I'm gonna take care of her." Hoseok said.

"Thank you guys! We hope to see you again soon." Both girls saying their last goodbyes to the boys.

----------

After dropping my friends to the airport, I went back to the hotel to fix my things. Hoseok picked me up outside after his schedule for the day.

"This is where you will stay for the rest of your vacation. Will you be fine here alone?" he ask putting down my luggage.

"Yes, I'll be fine. Thank you Hobi." I said.

"I think I heard you wrong." He said while walking into the music equipment connecting his phone to the speakers.

"Huh? What did you heard wrong?" I got confused on what he said.

"It's oppa from now on." Hoseok raised his head from looking at his phone giving me a sweet smile. "Op-pa." he mouthed.

"Ahh. Op-pa." I repeated after him.

"Good girl." He smiled at me and went back to his phone.

I look around the apartment tracing every piece of the room that my fingers get to touch. 

I didn't know he has his own place and yet here I am in his pad. I think all of the members have their own but choose to stay together because from what I heard, Yoongi likes to have his members around since it's sad to live alone and the others agreed to it.

I step out of the balcony looking at the city lights. 

"Oh so pretty." It's so peaceful. The sound of the cars honking is barely heard since we're here at the 31st floor of a 42 storey building. 

 I took a deep breath and shut my eyes close as the breeze of the city covers my body. I sat on one of the chairs still admiring the beautiful scene with cosy music playing inside the room.

"It's a beautiful night to pass on." Hoseok stand beside me with a bottle of wine and two wine glasses.

"It is. But I think you should not drink tonight because you have to work tomorrow." I looked at him as he hand me a glass and pour some alcohol in it.