Chapter 7

Percy's POV
~~~~~~~~~

I wake up on the ground, very disoriented. I groan as I try to stand up emphasis on try. I plop to the ground in a heap, my arms giving out on me.

Ouch.

I squeeze my eyes shut, holding back my pain from becoming vocal. Ok, remember Percy, what those stupid people at the Guidance office say to do? Oh yeah, you're supposed to not take your anger out on somebody else. Wait, that was anger management classes, nevermind.

I force myself to take a deep breath, in and out, then open my eyes.

I blink and squint, hoping the brightness of the room will dim. I look around, well, as best you can while squinting, and try to make out what's in the room. That's currently pointless, so let's move on to other things.

How did I get here? I'm pretty sure that the Doctor didn't actually take me somewhere. I'm getting kinda suspicious of the TARDIS, is it really a functional time and space machine? If so, it doesn't work too well.

I slowly get up, wondering how the lights dimmed. I was mistaken, it isn't a room, its a palace! It has a pristine white, well everything. There also is a half-circle of big chairs. What are they called? Oh, they're thrones! The thrones are all themed, like the people in them.

Speaking of the people, one man with a Hawaiian shirt and khakis walks up to me smiling at me and says, "Hello, my son."

Woooooooooooow. That took a while. Writer's block sucks. A lot. So..... I'm assuming you figured out where one of Percy's realities is by now. Poor Percy, he's in for some hurt. See you next time!

Nothing Left to Say/Rocks by Imagine Dragons