Chapter 13

The Doctor's POV
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Master?" I gape at the woman.

"Oh, how I love it when you say that, but please, call me Missy I can't keep on calling myself the Master, could I?" She says with a smirk on her face.

"What are you doing here?"

"Haven't you figured it out by now?" she smirks and adds, "You were always a bit daft."

"You need to know, because all of our future together will be ruined if the universes collapse, that I am on your side. I know I am a bit bananas, but you must trust me. Besides, wouldn't that be a tragedy if we had never met and had any of our adventures together? If you decide you are too tough for my help, the young Percy will surely die. Wouldn't that be tragic?" she taunts me.

I grit my teeth in frustration, "How can I trust you?"

She frowns for a moment and then went back to that infuriating smile and says, "Well, that hurt a little bit. I thought you were listening to me? You don't have to trust me, you just have to accept my help."

"What do I need to do?"

"I'm glad you came to your senses. First we need to locate him, obviously. Do you have any way of doing that?" she asks with a knowing look on her face.

"..."

"I thought so. By the way, you really should have paid attention in the time machine education classes." she reprimanded. "Lead the way to your TARDIS."

"What?" I stare at her dumbfoundedly. Does she think I'm an idiot?

"You said that you wanted help, unless you want to travel across the country trying to find my TARDIS, we need to use yours." she looks at me expectantly.

"Why do we need the TARDIS anyways?" I start walking towards the place where the TARDIS is parked.

"Did you even take a test to be able to use or drive a TARDIS? You use the genetic scanner with that person's data then you cross examine that with the-" she stopped mid sentence at seeing the confused look on my face. "Did you honestly not do the tests?"

"I did!" I said huffily, "I failed them... but TARDISes aren't capable of that..."

"Oh!" a flash of recognition flashed across her face, "You have an older version of the TARDIS, don't you?"

"How is this going to work now?" I throw my hands up in the air and shout.

"We'll have to find my TARDIS, or fix yours. Finding mine could take days or months." she says exasperated.

"Time to start fixing then," I say as I open the TARDIS for her.

I'M BACK!!! Missy is probably waaayyyyyy OOC but I tried my best while rewatching her character.

I am so sorry this has been taking way too long. I tried to make the chapter longer than usual to start making up for how long I have taken. I am going on a major writing spree right now, so expect more updates soon. See you in the next chapter!