¢нαρтєя 17

PJM: Jagi! It's been awhile since we've talked!

Y/N: Aish.. sorry, Jagiya. School is so stressful.

PJM: Don't worry! You know that I want you to be a good student!

Y/N: Let's play the question game!

PJM: Okay! I'll ask first! What's your favorite color?

Y/N: Blue or black! You?

PJM: Light Blue is beautiful, just like you! So, is Jungkook still your bias?

Y/N: Nope! I changed to Jiminie! What about you? Did your bias change?

PJM: Kinda... I'm starting to love Hobi a lot!

PJM: Next question...did you hear about the latest BTS news?

Y/N: ??

PJM: The fan sign was moved to earlier because bts is having a tour in Europe afterwards! That means it's in only next month now!

Y/N: One month? One month! Omg, Jim! We'll meet in only 1 month! What day is the fan sign?

PJM: The 9th of April!

Y/N: My birthday!! Omg how could this get any better?!

PJM: Sadly, I have to go to dance practice. Because this month is almost over, next week is my flight to America! The fan sign will be the week after!

Y/N: Wait... what? You'll be here much earlier before the fan sign and we can't meet then?

PJM: Your birthday, and the fan sign, are held on a Monday. I'll be flying in the Sunday before, which is still next week. I'll most likely arrive very late so we won't have time before then...

Y/N: Ahhh.. okay! You should go to practice now, Jagi. I'll talk to you later!

PJM: Okay, Jagiya. I love you!

Y/N: Aww! The first "I love you". I love you too, Jagi!

PJM: <3

---
286 Words
1/3/18
First day back at school! Helpppp
-Lei