¢нαρтєя 1

"Hyung, do you ever think about what ARMY's say about us online?" Jungkook asked while turning his head to Jimin. Jimin stared at his phone before looking up at the TV, not looking at Jungkook while he replied. "I do sometimes. But, how could we interact with them without them knowing it is us?" Jimin looked back down at his phone. "Maybe we could go undercover!" Jungkook exclaimed. "What?" Jimin looked at Jungkook, confused. "Well, you know there are those messaging apps for fandoms that I'm sure ARMY's have joined. Maybe we could act as a fan account and make friends with them!" Jungkook smiled. Jimin turned off his phone, as well as the television, and looked up at the ceiling, deep in thought. After a few seconds, Jimin smiled. "That could possibly work." He said. Jungkook chuckled. "I think you should do it.." Jungkook said. "Maybe later." Jimin turned the television back on and they both went back to watching it.

-A Week Later-

 Jimin layed in his bed, bored. It was around 8:00 PM for him. He looked at his phone, seeing his lock screen photo. It was a picture of him when Bts visited America. He really enjoyed touring the United States. He thought to himself; "it's like 3 AM in the U.S. right now, right?" He giggled and typed in his security code. He clicked on the app store, looking for a random game to waste his time on. Jimin clicked on the top charts, seeing that the top app was a fandom messaging app. He smiled as he recalled his conversation with Jungkook the week before. He downloaded the app. He opened the application, hesitantly. Jimin was taken to a sign up screen. He thought a while before typing. "PJM" he typed into the username bar. Then he typed in a simple passcode before clicking the continue button. Jimin finished setting up his new account with ease. 

 Jimin scrolled through pages of ARMY fan accounts but nothing really caught his eye. He decided to take to twitter to find one. He ended up finding an account owned by a girl, who he thought was very pretty. He copied the username she had listed in her bio. He knew she wasn't Korean though, which spiked his curiosity more than before. She was from America, in which brought nostalgic memories to his mind of his time there. 

 He typed her username in the search bar, quickly adding her to his friends list when he found the account. Jimin went to her messages and smiled. He would have to speak in English. He grabbed his bag that held an English text book inside of it. He took it out and used it to translate his Korean words into English.

PJM: Hey, wanna be friends?

 Jimin sent the message to the girl's account, laying back onto the mattress of his bed. 

 After a few minutes, Jimin got a reply. He quickly shot up from the bed and ran to his phone, typing in his password as fast as he possibly could. 

PJM: Hey, wanna be friends?

BTSIsMyLife: Who is this?

  He decided to keep the conversation going.

PJM: Sorry, I didn't mean to randomly message you. I'm an ARMY who downloaded this app to make friends who have the same interests in BTS that I do. :)

BTSIsMyLife: Oh, I apologize for being kinda rude. My name is Y/N. I downloaded this app for pretty much the same reason as you. 

PJM: Oh, that's cool! So, who's your BTS bias? :D

BTSIsMyLife: That's a hard question but I would have to say Jungkook is my bias. I just love him so much!

PJM: Really? What about Jimin? Do you not like him?

BTSIsMyLife: Don't get the wrong idea! I love Jimin very much but Jungkook is my bias right now. Who's your bias?

PJM: That's easy, it's Jimin!

BTSIsMyLife: Oh, makes sense.

PJM: Makes sense? How?

BTSIsMyLife: Because, your username is PJM, which stands for Park Jimin.

PJM: Oh, true!

BTSIsMyLife: Well, it's 3 AM here in America. I think I'll be going  to bed now.

PJM: Oh, you should get some sleep.

BTSIsMyLife: You should too!

PJM: I'm fine. It's 8 PM here.

BTSIsMyLife: Oh, where are you from?

PJM: South Korea, actually.

BTSIsMyLife: Lucky! You're closer to BTS than I am! Well, goodbye.. Wait, what do I call you?

PJM: Oh, right! Just call me Jim.

BTSIsMyLife: Well, goodbye, Jim! I'll try to talk to you tomorrow! Bye!

PJM: Goodbye! Sleep well, Y/N! :)

--- 

758 Words

12/29/17

This is trash oml I hope you liked it tbh lmao

-Lei