Hello my Perfect Imperfections! Yeah, I think that's what I'm gonna start calling my readers! Anyway, this chapter is all about beauty sleep. Literally. Here are some great tips to help you get prettier in your sleep.
1. Sleep on a satin or silk pillowcase. These fibers will keep you from waking up with a rat's nest on your head, as their texture softens erroneous and fine lines because it causes less friction between your skin and the pillowcase. Silk is easier in hair, it helps avoid tangles and breakage. It's also better for the skin, because the material glides easily and prevents creasing and wrinkles.
2. Sleep on your back. Speaking of wrinkles, sleeping on your back can nip them in the bud before they even start to form. Repeated pressure in the skin, causing creasing, can eventually lead to set in lines. If you tend to have puffy eyes in the morning, try sleeping on an extra pillow.
3. Moisture, moisture, moisture. For a fresh dewy look in the morning, use an anti-aging night cream that contains hyaluronic acid. It attracts water into the skin, which helps smooth wrinkles. Always apply lip balm before sleep, moisture your eyelashes with a lash conditioner and never skip your nightly beauty cream or serum, no matter how tired you are.
4. Change your pillowcase often! Wash your pillowcases often so that your skin isn't resting on bacteria for eight hours a night. Change your pillowcases two times a week and flip it over on days that your not changing them.
5. Wear your hair up! But don't wear it in a tight bun. It's good to keep your hair out of your face when sleeping to keep its natural oil from wreaking havoc on your complexion. Don't pull it into a tight bun/ponytail because that will cause hair breakage.
6. Go to bed with a clean face! Having makeup on will cause pore clogging and breakouts.
I hope these tips helps! I will definitely try the moisturizer tip myself tonight! As always, if you have a wattpad account, remember to vote and comment on my story! Add it to your Reading List, too!
If you want a custom made chapter my social media usernames are:
YOU ARE READING
Nanaka's Guide for GirlsNon-Fiction
This guide is everything a teenage girl will need to know! It's filled with tips, tricks, how to's, and much more! I promise you, you won't be disappointed if you read my Guide!