Chapter 18- Tickle Tears

"Yeah," Josh added on, repeating my question, "Why were you with him?"

Nevaeh was taken aback by my cold voice and Joshs annoyed face, and let out a small stuttering answer, "H-He stopped me in the parking lot and told me to give this to y-you guys..." She pulled out a tub from behind her back. "He said Ms. Monroe made him take these to u-us..."

I took the tub from her hands and popped the lid off. Looking over the condiments, the brown squares seemed to be brownies.

My heart calmed at her explanation. He's not mine and I have no idea what's wrong with me thinking I can get protective over a man who's not even fucking mine.

My fist unclenched and my eyes softened a tad, but not fully. Her cheeks flushing and the meek look she gave was proof there was something there.

"O-oo, brownies." Kiara cut the tension once more and snatched a brownie from the tub.

Josh was quiet for the rest of the lunch, but he never left before us.

-----

"What's up?" Haley had called me to her room, and curiosity kept itching at me.

"Your social worker just called. Earlier today while you guys were at school."

Rachel? "What'd she want?" I scooted into the leather seat opposite Haley, and sat criss cross applesauce in the large chair.

"She asked me to bring you in for a drug test."

My blood seemed to run cold. I've used since being released, but I can't remember how long ago that was.

"Okay." I said nonchalantly. I was used to acting nonchalant when on the inside I was pissing myself.

A small pleased smile slipped onto her lips and she seemed to be happy with the conversation and how smooth it went.

Of course I wasn't going to put up a fight. I knew if I showed signs of hesitations she would already know that I'm hiding something.

I kept my body relaxed and slouched, and my eyes continued to hold her soft stare.

"Okay good. We'll be heading over to the lab for blood and urine testings at 6, sound okay?" I just simply nodded my head and was about to get up before she stopped me. "Hold on, I have something else I'd like to discuss."

I tentatively sat back into the chair and pulled my legs close to me. I was a bit jittery now and couldn't help the constant tapping of my fingers against the arm rest.

"Well, I know my Asher has been getting close with you and you with him." Haley crossed one arm under her chest and the other rested on it as she clasped her chin, "I also have noticed that you and my eldest have had a few interactions."

Her eyes were cold and serious, they felt as if they were staring into my soul.

"I know of your past." She crossed her legs, "And I would like to keep actions like that out of my family."

"My eldest has a past of trouble and I would hope that it wouldn't be drawn out once again." Haley was serious, her hard stare had my skin crawling with goosebumps. "I know he's an adult and you are soon to be, but if you in any way try to harm my family. There will be very harsh consequences, understand?" The light smile she showed was enough to make sponge Bob cry.

"Yes, ma'am." I instantly responded, wasting no time at all.

There's something that woman has been through that gives her the ability to make someone shit themselves with a few words.

"Good." A warm smile and soft eyes once again graced her features, "You may leave. Make sure you're by the front door at 5:40."

I was out the door as quick as possible, and went straight to the bathroom to see if I actually may have pissed myself.

•~•~•~•~•

"You're mom is one of the scariest women I have ever met, and I've met a lot of terrifying women." Chills crawled my skin thinking about the conversation I had with Haley 20 minutes ago.

I was curled under Ashers comforter, and was scrolling threw the different horror movies on Netflix. Asher was cuddled up next to me on his phone, and I've actually noticed he's been messaging someone back and forth even before I came into his quarters and took over his bed.

"I know. She almost had Ridleys head when she found out she was a dick gobbling whore, but I stopped her from wasting her time on someone who's a waste of space." He didn't seem very phased by the words he spewed and continued to tap away on his phone.

"Did she know Ryder was involved?" I questioned while reading the description of a movie called 'No words'. Personally the movie sounded scary as shit.

Asher seemed to have either not heard me or was ignoring me, but I'm pretty sure he just didn't hear me.

"Either get the fuck off your phone or explain what the fuck is on there that the screen has to be practically touching your nose." I was slightly irked that he was so into texting someone than he was into hanging out with the beautiful Latina right beside him and not to mention, IN HIS BED!

"Sorry sorry, I'm just.." He slowly drifted off and continued typing.

I set down the remote and in the blink of an eye I had Ashers phone in my hand.

" 'I want to wrap my lips around your thick long di-' " Before I could finish reading the text out loud Asher had me tackled, causing the phone to slip out of my hands and mix into the sheets.

"Have you ever heard of privacy?" He wiggled his fingers at my sides, causing a really loud pig sounding laugh to come from me.

"It-it's not m-my fault you're sexting while in the same bed as a sexy ass girl!" I scream as he continued to tickle me, "Asher! I'm gonna pee!"

"Ew!" He let go of me and scooted aways from my crumbled figure.

I hate being tickled. Unless it's my punani that's being tickled, if you know what I mean, wink wink.

"I gotta go pee." I wipe my teary eyes and head to the bathroom.

When I came out, Asher had found his phone and was back to typing away, so I decided to just take a nap instead.

I climbed into the bed and found a spot cuddled next to him and rested my head on his chest.

I moved my hand around the bed a bit to find the remote and once I did, I clicked play on the movie.

It was like 5 minutes into the movie when I slowly drifted off. The sound of Asher typing and people talking, drifted away.

-----
Don't worry, juices are flowing. I already got the next chapter planned ;)