Chapter 6- Calm your nips

HAVEN POV
--------------
When Asher's new friend got in the car I learned his name was Josh. I liked him, he was sweet, flirtatious, handsome, and funny. We hit it off in one sentence.

  When are laughter died down, we were already at the mall.

    The mall was huge, and the parking lot was filled with expensive cars.

'Well that's Cali for ya'

When we finally found a parking spot I jumped out of the car and stretched my limbs, like freaking seriously it felt like hours in that car I almost jumped out the window while on the free way.

After I hoped out Josh came out after me, then Tyler, and last Asher because he was on the phone.

"Yeah we will met you by the food court, okay?" Pause "Bye." The Asher hung up.

"Was that the girls?" Josh asked.

"Yeah, they agreed to meet us by berry blendz." Asher answered.

"Hey, do any of you have a smoke on you?" I asked getting bored of their conversation while we walk through the large parking lot.

"WHAT?! No have you forgot you are on probation and we are about to enter the mall!" Shouted Asher when he turned to face me.

"Ugh, Don't be such an old grandpa you old fart." I groaned and stepped up the curve the lead to the entrance of the mall and food court.

"What the fuck did you just call me?!" He yelled, but once I flipped him off and stepped into the mall he stopped yelling but only kept mumbling.

When we walked through the doors I got a few cat whistles, and glares by some girls who were drooling over the boys.

"Oh, there they are." Tyler said pointing to a group of three gorgeous girls waiting in line. When they saw the guys they waved them over but I just kept quite and put up my walls.

"Hey guys!" Said the girl with long copper orange hair, caramel eyes, and about 5'3.

"What took you guys so freaking long?" a girl with long chocolate hair, fudge eyes, glasses, and about 5'7 asked irritated.

"Ya we have been waiting for 20 minutes."Stated a tan girl with long light brown hair, green brown eyes, and about 5'5.

"God calm your nips! We are here only to buy Haven clothes!" Exclaims Asher getting irritated by their nagging.

"What who's Haven? Ash have you finally gone Crazy?" The tan girl said.

"No, he's talking about this small chick." Josh says while pulling me in front of him so the girls can finally see me.

"OH MY GOD SHE IS SO PRETTY!!" The copper head girl exclaimed "AND SHE'S MY SIZE!" she squealed again.

"This is haven, she is staying with me as my mom's patient." Asher says introducing me, while I just wave.

"Hi Haven I'm Emily Grey." The girl with glasses says.

"I'm Nevaeh Bright, nice to meet you." she greets cheerfully.

'Wow her name even states her personality'

"And I'm Kiara Winston." The tan girl greets with a polite smile.

"Nice to meet you all." I say with a fake smile.

"Okay well let's get to shopping!" Tyler said after coming back with all are smoothie.....

——

We went around the mall to all sorts of different stores such as Rue 21, Zummies, Target, Justice, Scheels, etc.

  The last store was Victoria Secret. As we walked in the boys groaned for the millionth times, which is why we made them carry are bags.

   When we were in I got some Bra's, panties, bathing suits, perfume, lotion, body spray, and last but not least some sexy ass lingerie.

And do you wanna know what happened when I grabbed the lingerie out?

Well fucking Emily said and I quote "OH MY GOD! you have to try that on and show us!" she said with a squeal.

And me being the ego filled person I am I said okay and went with the flow.....That was a mistake.

   Because what ended up happening was, when I walked out of the changing room I saw Emily, Nevaeh, and Kiara. Oh and let's not forget TYLER, JOSH, AND MOTHER FUCKING ASHER.

   All of their jaws dropped when they saw me, but me I grabbed the nearest things near me and through them at the guys.

And thing that ended up hitting Tyler was the rest of my Oreo Blizzard, and then a water bottle hit Josh, but the worst was that Nevaeh's steaming hot Caramel cappuccino that stained his tight white T-shirt and making it see through.

"What the hell Haven?!" They all yell in unison while the girls laugh their asses off, and I'm just standing there......in lingerie.

"What do you mean 'What the hell'? That should be my question. Why the hell are you guys in here?!" I shout acting angry, but on the inside I'm laughing my ass off to what they look like. Tyler looked like he just got shit on by a large bird.

"Well they girls said they had to show us something in here! We didn't know you would walk out in that sexy ass lingerie!" Yelled Tyler.

"Ya,Ya I know I'm sexy so let's talk about how sexy I am when we get back to Asher's house." I say but then pause and look at the girls wiping tears "Wait are you gals going to our house?" I ask them.

"Um, ya well we usually do, but since there are only 2 days of summer left we should get drunk?" Nevaeh suggested.

"Fuck I totally forgot!" I groan out. "I haven't been to school since 7th grade." I whine while slipping my clothes back on.

"Wait, were you educated in Juvie?" Asher asked.

"Ya I was, but it was different. People there knew not to mess with me or their ass would be beat. But at school people would start shit and then I will have a chance of going back to Juvie when I beat their ass." I explain to them, while we walk through the mall heading to the exit with the guys holding are bags.

"Ya, I get it. But Haven what did you even do to get into juvie?" Josh asks curiously, and as he asks I get all tense and quite.

"Well......." I started.

-------------------

Sorry for not updating as often I will try my hardest to get updates in.

-Do you like my cover?

- I Nevaeh pretty?

- Should I keep writing?

COMMENT

VOTE

STAY HAPPY