Chapter 3- Whos hotter

Written: 11/28/15

--------
Ashers POV
--------
We are driving home from are last trip of the summer, and I am driving the boys home in one of my cars- which is a silver Chevron, proud-, while the girls are driving in Emily's car.

"Ok you have to admit Nevaeh was fucking hot in her bikini!" Shouts Tyler. These imbeciles are fighting about who was the hottest in their bikini.

"Ya she was hot but Emily had the best curves!" Josh yelled in triumph. "Ash don't you think she was the sexiest?"

"Sorry boys, leave me out of dumb debate." They just ignored me and continued their banter.

They gave up on trying to make one another agree, and just changed the subject.

"Oh, hey Asher, didn't your mom say that that chick was coming yesterday!" Josh yells excitedly.

"Hell ya I bet she is hot!" Tyler says with a smirk.

"Guys my mom said she was coming from juvie, she is probably one of those girls with a buzz cut and chubby." I say with a chuckle.

My mom just told me the day I was leaving, that we were going to be having some juvie chick staying with us till she is 18.

I was kind of pissed that she didn't tell me sooner, but I really didn't care.

"Josh were here." I tell Josh as we pull up to his house. Him and Tyler only live a block away from me.

"Bye you asses!" He calls as he jumps out of my car, with a slam of the door.

"Hey Asher can I just come to your house? My mom isn't gonna be home so I will be bored as hell." Tyler ask groans.

"Sure, but that girls gonna be there." I say to him in a 'you still wanna come' tone.

"Fuck ya, I get to meet her before Josh!" He shouts excitedly while letting out a laugh.

When we get to my house I drive into the underground garage, then park next to my moms work car.

When we hop out we walk through the door in the garage that leads to the front of the house.

When we get in the house I call out but get no answer, so me and Tyler walk into the kitchen. But when I opened the door what I saw is what I wouldn't expect I would.

I saw the hottest piece of ass I have ever seen, standing in my kitchen wearing only black panties and almost fully covered by an oversized twenty-one pilots T-shirt.

And what made this scene even hotter was the way she moved her hips along to the beat of the song playing on the speakers in the kitchen, while she was cooking pancakes.

'O my god I could just fuck this chick right on the counter and make her scream my name over and ov—'

SNAP THE FUCK OUT OF IT ASHER!!!

"Hey who the fuck are you?" I asked the girl, but in the process I apparently scared her because she jumped and screamed.
-----------
Sorry my lovelies for making this chapter so short but I hope you still enjoyed it.

COMMENT😝

VOTE😘

STAY HAPPY😊