Chapter 10- The Devils Den

Havens P.O.V.

"Fuckin hell!" I growl out, as the alarm clock slams against the wall.

"God damn thing wouldn't shut up..." I growl as I plop my face back into my pillow.

As soon as I'm about to dift off to gumdrop land, SOMEONE just HAD to knock on the door.

"Bloody fuckin hell!! I'm tryin to get some god damn sleep!" I yell, lifting a pillow, and hurling it toward the door; causing it to make a loud thump.

"Someone's not a morning person..." I hear a feminine voice from the other side. "Can I come in?" The voice speaks

"Well you might as well, you already disturbed me from getting to see my gumdrop pet." I answer annoyed. Haley comes in confusion writen all over her face.

"Your gumdrop pet?" She questions, her eyebrow qucked up.

"It's a cotten candy flavored gumdrop dog that lives in my mansion in my dreams. Do not even ask how I know he is cotten candy flavored." I say putting my finger up quizzically.

"Wasn't planning on it." She assured as she sits at the end of my bed. "So, I came to check if you found your medication, and how you are settling in." She says, a kind smile on her face.

'She doesn't care, she only cares about the money' The voice in my head whispers.

I ignored it and answered. "Ya I found it. And yes I'm settling good." I say forcing a smile.

"Well that's great." She says as she stands, a large smile plastered on her face. "Well, you get ready for school, and I'll go make some breakfast." She says walking out of the room.

Oh. Shit.

I fucking forgot that today was the day we all had to travel to the devils den, to begin our daily brain washing.

"Uhggggg!" I groan out. I decide to get ready, and match myself to the bathroom for a shower.

When I was done washing up, my grumpy moring self, trudged to my closet.

I slipped on a pair of matching lace black thong, and bra.

I grab out a cute outfit, then grab lavender lotion. I rub the lotion all over my body until its dry and smooth.

When the lotions dry, I slip on my clothes. And tied a grey sweatshirt around my waist.

Outfit below & Hair

I decided to put my hair up in dutch braids, so when it's dry, it will be wavy

I decided to put my hair up in dutch braids, so when it's dry, it will be wavy. At the end of the braids; where the rubber bands are. I decided to clip on black bows for each side.

Yesterday when we were shopping for school supplies, I decided to get my snake bits, and belly button re-pierced.. Because when I went to juvie, my holes closed up, but I never felt like getting them re-pierced.

So with the re-piercings I got some new studs or whatever. So I put a black weed leaf for my nose, a cute diamond belly button one, and a regular sliver ring on my lip.

Unplugging my phone, I slip it in the waste band of my skirt. I unplug my charger and stuff it in the front pocket of my new cute bag.

 I unplug my charger and stuff it in the front pocket of my new cute bag

I know what your thinking! So I also got another bag also. I could help but get this cute thing! It's not my fault pandas are adorable, is it!

When I has when strap over my shoulder, I slip on my peach colored flats; then head out the door.

When I walked into the kitchen only Haley was in there munching on a granola bar, and her phone in her hand.

"Um, when are we heading out?" I question, startling her.

"Whoa, you scared the pee out of me!" She breaths, clutching her chest. I just shug as she answers my question. "If your ready, we can go?"

"I'm set." I answer bordly. "Where's Asher?" I question, grabbing a granola bar off the counter.

"He left earlier to pick up his friends." She answers, grabbing her purse and walking to the front door, me in tow.

I just hum in response, taking a bite out of the bar as I follower her towards her Audi.

After about 5 minutes we pulled up to a large parking lot, filled with a load of teens.

She parks in a spot, and turns off the car. She reaches over me, and pops open the glove box, pulling out a piece of paper.

"Here." She say handing me the paper. I look at it to see it's my schedule and locker info.

I give a small thanks, then hop out of the car.

As soon as she drives off, my eyes start to scan the lot. I let out a groan when I realized this school had cliché clicks. Like the Popular bitches, the jocks, nerds or geeks, the goths, the Norms, and the delinquents.

If you haven't noticed, I know which group I will fall into. Nerds duh, I just love school and homework. If you were to dumb to notice, that, was obviously sarcasm. School sucks devil nuts.

As I make my way up the school steps, I suddenly make face to boob contact, and me being the short one I was the one who had the willys in the face. Also counting that this already 5'9 girl was in fucking heels didn't help.

"Ouch. Fuck. Shit." I curse, as I grip my nose. She has barely any thing there, cuz it felt like I walked into a brick wall. "Are those supposed to be tits? Cause there is nothing cushiony about them." I hissed, while groaning.

"Excuse me?" An overly high pitched voice asks, did I mention she sounded like a dying chipmunk? Well she did.

"What? Did you fart?" I ask, causing people around us to laugh. Well, minus her friends, or 'Friends'.

"What the fuck did you just say?" She says lowly, emphasizing 'Fuck' for no good reason, as she steps closer to me. This girl needs to tone down on the perfume.

"Um sorry, I didn't order any pancakes, so if you don't mind, get them out of my face." I say pointing at her chest. 'Oohs' and 'Burns' come from the small crowd around us.

"Bitch!" She screams, swinging a manicured hand towards my face. I caught her wrist without leaving my eyes from hers.

"Wrong move." I calmly state, as I pumle my right fist into her cheek. When she let's out a cry and falls to the ground, I take a calm step over her and head towards west wing.

●●●●●●●
●Resort I'm at in pic●

Hey my babe's! I'm so sorry I haven't updated in so long *gets on knees* FORGIVE MEEEE! I have been in Mexico for the past few days, and was to busy. And last week I was at another resort. I'll try to begin the next chapter in a bit, but just know I'm really busy.