n i n e

The hospital lights flicker as the beta slowly paced through the wrecked corridor. The place was abandoned due to the Ghost Riders taking everyone.

He was the only one left, his friends were all gone. He felt alone but betrayed, why him? Why was he the one left?

But his answer was soon to be answered when he heard the gushing sound of the wind, crumbled leaves sliding to his feet. He knew that they were here. And they were doing to take him, leaving Beacon Hills as a wasteland.

He turned round to face the monsters, their long string hair hanging on their shoulders. Their faces were carved in like trees, their eyes as black holes. Liam was absolutely terrified.

"What do we do?" he turned to see Theo, his ocean blue eyes glaring at the Riders.

"I don't know."

All of a sudden, he felt arms wrapped round his waist and was being pulled into the opening lift. He looked up to see the chimera, him struggling to pull Liam along.

"What are you doing?!" the beta exclaim as he was thrown into the elevator.

His love was at his feet, his blue eyes looking into his. He briefly smiles, his hand reaching to grab his. He left a small kiss on it, the heat tingling as the butterflies kicked in his stomach.

"I love you, Liam. Soo fucking much, which is why I need to do this."

He kissed the boy's cheek before getting up quickly, pressing the highest floor level in the hospital. Liam got up but he was too late as the doors closed, the last sight of Theo fighting the Ghost Riders on his own.

"Theo!" the blonde exclaimed but it was no use. His love was gone.

Liam shook himself awake, him sitting in his bed with him panting. Sweat was all around him, him feeling hot yet he was shivering due to his bedroom window being open.

It had been the same dream every night, with the exception of the hunters replacing the Ghost Riders. He just hated the fact that he didn't know what happened to Theo. Was he dead, was he alive? He was angry with the chimera: he was the reason why these nightmares had come back.

"Stupid Theo, why is he always in my head?" Liam screamed, throwing his pillow at the wall.

"It's because you still love him."

The blonde heard a soft voice, him looking up. He began to feel a lot calmer, despite the fact that he didn't agree with what the person had said: he doesn't love him anymore, how could he?

His blue eyes drifted to his door where the person who spoke stood, them leaning on the doorframe. He was in shock of who he saw, brown hair, brown eyes. He thought they'd never come back here, ever.

"Hayden?"

•••••

just so you know, i'll be interpreting hayden in my own way. she wouldn't have been a bad character if she wasn't give such a shit story line.

so if there's anything new, i have added it in :)

also i know i have fiddled and changed the thiam scene slightly but forgive me, i just wanted it to fit with the story :)

Faiza :)