t w o

What the hell, Liam thought as he read the same message and wondered what on earth was going on.

The chimera hadn't been in contact with Liam, or with anyone in fact, since that last fight with the hunters. After that, he just vanished. No one took notice of it but Liam.

But he still didn't understand why the boy had suddenly appeared now. Liam was at his peck and he had no clue as to what to do.

So he spoke to the one person who he trusted with this.

•••••

"Okay... so, just to recap. You receive a letter, claiming that it was from Theo, your kinda friend/enemy/boyfriend—"

"Not my boyfriend." the beta butted in, annoyance in his tone.

"Oh honey I know you're gay BUT anyway. You receive it from him, saying that he wants to talk to you and gives you his number?"

"Yeah that's what happened."

Mason huffed, throwing his body back onto the bed, while Nolan sat there, confused as hell. Liam waited for the answer but no one had one. To be honest, when it came to Theo, no one had no idea what to do.

"Look... do you wanna talk to him?" his co-captain asked him.

"No!... Yes? Fuck I don't know."

The blonde throws the note at the wall in frustration, watching it slide to the floor. Then an idea popped in his mind, something that made this all go away.

Theo had been torturing the beta for too long, it was time for it to stop. He grabbed the note, tore it up to shreds and shoved it into the bin, putting a satisfied smile on his lips.

"Now that's dealt with."