“Harry! Lets go!” I shouted. I heard him now coming out of the bathroom and running downstairs with me. 

“Alright, alright. Jesus you women are bossy.” He earned a slap for that one. “Ow! Um, I love you?” he said to me cautiously. I rolled my eyes and started to walk out before he took the bag from me and placed it on the floor, putting his hands on my hips and spinning me around to kiss me. I laced my arms around his neck as he brought out bodies closer together. “Whats the rush to get to the hospital?” he asked me in my ear. 

“Well... um...” I tried to start before he crashed his lips back onto mine. He picked me back up and brought us over to the loveseat and laid me down back. Thank god this isn’t the sofa where Danielle’s water broke. I always so to myself that i’m not going to let him get to hot with me, but that never ends up working. One of us always ends up with a shirt off, and its usually him. I get to him before he gets to me. Except for today, it seemed, because I was wearing a button-down plaid shirt i stole from Danielle with nothing under except my lace bra. He unbuttoned the shirt like a pro and I pulled his over his head. He pushed himself onto me, pressing our bodies together so he could put his hand under one of my bra cups and play around with my nipple. And it felt so damn good. 

Now he was going even further. From the bottom of my breastbone he moved his hand down my stomach and to the zipper and button of my jeans. This was slightly scaring me a bit, and my prayers were answered when my phone started ringing with the ringtone that my dad had set for himself. 

“Fuck off Liam...” Harry mumbled on top of me. I reached over and grabbed my phone and read the text the he had sent me. “Let me guess, he wants us there?” I didn’t even get a chance to nod back before he started to give me a love bite on my neck. It wasn’t going that bad until he found my sweetspot and I nearly let out a moan, to which he smirked, finished, winked, and got up to put his shirt back on. I buttoned up my shirt again and picked up the bag to prepare for the ride to the hospital. It didn’t take us long, but I could see Harry out of the corner of his eye looking at me seductively. Once we got to the hospital I made a run for the door, Harry following behind me. Once we found the room I walked in and went right by my dads side, Danielle noticed this and with the mood she was in, jumped right onto Harry.

“What did he do?” Danielle asked, shooting a glare in Harry’s direction. 

“Nothing.” I said quickly. 

“Liam, you look hungry. I think you and Harry should go to the cafeteria and eat something. Bring her up something.” Danielle said. They both nodded and left, knowing not to mess with her right now. “What happened? Wait, is that a lovebite I see?! OW!” she said. “Just a contraction, ignore me. But seriously, Katie? If dad sees that he’s going to kill you! Where did you get it? Wait, if you say the loveseat I might kill you. ”

“Yeah, I know dad’s going to kill me. And, umm... about the loveseat...” I said to her.

“You did not have sex on the loveseat!”

“We didn’t have sex! At the most I almost got.. um..”

“You almost got fingered?!”