Chapter 33

Your POV

"I'm your mother."

"What the actual fuck..." I heard Chloë mumble out as she stood next to me wide eyed. She kept glancing between the woman and I with her mouth agape and eyes wide.

"Yeah... no, I don't think you have the right address or person, bye." I said quickly while trying to close the door but to no avail as the woman shoved her foot in between the door and doorframe.

"No!" She quickly interjected. "This is the correct address and person, I can see it and I know it. We can even take a DNA test, and I'll explain everything to you. I already took a DNA test, and you were my result of the lost daughter I had." She said softly with pleading eyes, wanting me to believe her. I sighed while dragging my hand down my face before opening the door wider for her to walk in. "Alright, explain everything to me or I'm calling after someone to get you out of here." I said while crossing my arms before motioning for her to walk inside. As she did so, Chloë got near my ear and whispered: "Who would you call? You can only call me, stupid." I just rolled my eyes ignoring her and walked into the living room.

The girls told me that they would wait in the kitchen as this was a private conversation while Chloë just joined me in the living room. The two of us sat across from my so-called mom.

"Alright, start explaining."

"Okay, so it all started when I found out that I was pregnant and I had some friends who couldn't have kids. I knew it was a horrible thing to do, but they adopted you from me and I let them because of their situation. You ended up in their family, but as time passed I kept regretting what I had done and I only wanted to make up for my mistake."

This was a lot to process in one day, and I couldn't help but feel overwhelmed with the fact that I was adopted and my parent didn't even tell me. Now they're not even here to maybe apologize for it, making it even more depressing than it already is.

"So you gave me up to some of your friends, whom I had to call my parents even if they weren't?"

"You need to understand that it wasn't easy at all, and I don't even think it was worth it seeing as how they turned out to be." It was true, they weren't the best parents.

"Yeah, it definitely wasn't worth it." I said with a cold stare. "Is Rosie also your daughter?" The woman looked at me confusingly making me furrow my eyebrows. "I take that as a no..."

"Look, all I know is that you're my daughter and I want to make up for my mistake. I don't really know Rosie, since your "parents" cut off all contact with me. If you would let me, I would love to meet her." She gave me a hopeful look as I pondered over it.

"I don't even know your name," she looked confused for a bit before realization hit her like the bus hit Regina George. "I'm so sorry, I was just struck with all these emotions that I forgot to even introduce myself. I'm Anne Twist, your biological mum." Wait...

"Holy shit! You're Harry Styles' mom!" I heard Chloë yell from beside me, making me realize it as well. Holy mother of God... I'm Harry Styles' sister. Just when realization hit me, the doorbell rang. I got up to answer it and when I did I saw Rosie standing there happily with her friend's mum.

"Y/N!" Rosie yelled happily when she saw me, before hugging my legs. "I had so much fun today, and I'm gonna tell you all about it and you will listen." She grinned up at me before giggling to herself.

"I guess she had a good time over there, huh?" I stated more than asked while chuckling at her friend's mum. "Oh yeah, and it was a pleasure having her over. Just remember Rosie, you can come over anytime you want. I know little Sophia would love to have you over again soon." She said directing her words towards Rosie, who nodded furiously at her. We said our goodbyes before her friend's mum left, leaving Rosie and I in the hall. "Come on, I want you to meet someone." I led the way towards the living room, where Anne and Chloë were sat. When Rosie saw Anne, who was a stranger to her, she hid behind my legs.