Chapter 20

Narrators POV

The girls of Fifth Harmony have been continuously trying to contact Y/N but to no avail. It has been a week since the concert in Miami and everyday the girls would try to contact Y/N in any way. When they found out about Y/N blocking them, they started trying to contact her through social media. Just anything to try and talk to her, but nothing worked.

That was until Lauren got an idea. She talked to the girls about it, and they thought that it was a good idea even though they had their doubts.

-

Your POV

I had just put on all of my football (soccer) gear for a game we had, which was starting in half an hour. We had that half hour for warm-ups with our team. My teammates and I walked out of the locker room with a jacket on, which we would take off when the game started. We started off with stretching before we started running back and forth five times. During this half hour the commentator, obviously, commented on many of the things we did. I had a hard time concentrating, so coach started having a talk with me near the end of the warm-ups saying that I needed to "get it together" for the game. I just nodded before walking into the locker room when we all finished warm-ups.

-

I walked out with my teammates after the commentator presented us. Our team captain ran through the banner with our logo on and the rest of our team ran through it after her. I was the last one to run through. It felt like everything was moving in slow motion. Like from a cliché high school movie. Though, I would never get used to the cheers of the audience and the feeling of accomplishment. Every time I had a soccer game I felt as if I made my mum proud. It was all for her.

The first couple of minutes were a blur as I couldn't focus much. I got the ball a few times and it went great until something would happen which would make me lose the ball. I'd trip or one of out opponents would just run by taking the ball from me. I didn't know what was going on with me, I never was like this.

As we reached half-time we all walked into our locker room. Oh no...

"This game is awful, what is happening with you girls?!" Our coach basically yelled but also tried to keep his cool.

"And especially you, Y/N. You need to get it together or I'm benching you. This is your last change!" He said pointing his finger at me before walking out of the locker room.

I hate when people point fingers

I sighed while looking down and putting my elbows on my knees and rubbing my face with my hands.

I drank some water before walking out with the rest of my teammates. They knew to just leave me alone at times like these. Not that it happened often.

We all walked out of the locker room yet again when we heard something through the speakers.

"What are you doing? You can't do that!" We heard before there was a crash.

We all looked up to where the commentator sat but didn't see the actual commentator.

There was a blonde girl with a mustache on?

She coughed before talking in a manly voice; "Yup, yeah, can I please have Y/FN (your full name) to raise her hand."

Everybody started looking at me but I didn't raise my hand. I couldn't see the girl's' face clearly because she also had a baseball cap on which covered most of her face.

"I'm guessing that's her- OW!" She was pushed away and fell to the floor when a dark haired girl appeared.

"Y/N, it's Lauren." She calmly said before I heard a younger voice yell; "That's Lauren Jauregui!"