Chapter 5-> Lotus Hotel

In last chapter:

Long silence that followed that statement was interupted by next memory.

◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇

Nico was running around the big hotel lobby with green hat in his arms. Bianca was chasing him,trying to get back her hat.

Aphrodite and Hades smiled on this.

"No running in my lobby!"-receptionist yelled little irritated, like he done that before.

"This sounds familiar."-one of demigods said.
"No Styx, Sherlock!"-other demigod replied.
Nico was just confused.
Kids these days,he tought.

"Sorry, Mr. Moseby!"-Nico yelled and left into elevator and going back to his room, but not before sticking his tounge out to Bianca.

"Are you serious? Dude, you are 70 and something."-Percy said jokingly.
"So what? Deal with it."-Nico shrugged.

Scene changed.

Nico was holding something in his arms, behind his back, trying to hide it from Bianca. He failed.

"Busted!"-yelled Hermes.

"Nico."
"Yes?"
"What is that behind you?"
"Um....nothing."

"He is bad liar!"-Apollo fake cried and Hermes joined him in his perfomance.

"Nico."-Bianca said in don't-lie-or-you-are-grounded tone.
Nico sighed in defeat. He showed Bianca what he was holding.

"Team Cap!"-Hermes yelled.
"Not now Hermes, not now."-Artemis said while shaking her head.

Captain America doll and trading card.

"Team Cap!"
"No, team Iron-man!"
"Captain!"
"Stark!"
"Steve!"
"Tony!"
"Knock it off,you two!"-Hera yelled.

Athena grabed a book and threw it at Hermes and Artemis threw rock at Apollo.
"Did you really had to use Harry Potter book? Those are heavy!"-Hermes yelles as he rubbed his head.
"That's what you get when you are on team Cap."-Athena simply said.
"Go mom!"-Athena campers cheered.
"Arty, I tought you are team Stark!"-Apollo yelled.
"Team Black Widow."-she said like it is obvious.

"Nico,what did I told you about getting this?"
"Not to.But Bia, come on! He is a hero!"

"He looks adorable!"-someone yelled.

Bianca still had frowny face. Nico suddenly smiled.

"He is getting that toy."-Travis said.

"But you always say I need good role models. Who is better than Captain America?"

"Kid has a point."-Hermes said looking at Athena.

Bianca looked at Nico knowing he got her.
"Fine, keep it. But you pay for it."
"Yas!"-Nico jumped and ran away with toy.

"Wow. Hades are you sure he is yours? He is too happy to be your kid."-Ares said and earned a glare from both, Hades and Nico.

Next memory was about to star when flash of light hit the ground followed by screaming person who was falling from sky.

"Please be someone normal."-Nico prayed.

◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇

Hello readers!!!!

Yea,it's been a long time but hey, update is up! I really don't know when next one will be, but I will try to make it soon.

Now, important stuff:

☆1st-Happy Holidays (the ones you celebrate)!!!♡ May this be the best year for you! Good luck with everything! 

☆2nd-The person who is comming. A lot of you said you want Percy/Will/Reyna. I was thinking of adding them all somehow, but starting first with someone who does not know a lot about Nico and his past, like Romans.....

That's all for now!
Thank you for your patience!

#AlwaysKeepFighting

~Banshee