Welcome To My Silly Life (based on a true story)

Caitlin's POV:

"Caitlin, you need to eat." , said my best friend Amber. I kept on saying no, while there was a big juicy hamburger sitting in front of me. It looked so good.. but I won't eat it. Because I'm anorexic.

Amber kept nagging me on and telling me to eat it. But I wouldn't do it. She even threatened to feed it to me. I got so pissed off and I just got up and stormed out of the restaurant. Of course, she went after me.

As I opened the door to outside, a nice breeze blew against my body. It was mid March at the the time. As I stepped a few feet, I heard the door swing and Amber call my name. Just what I wanted.

"Leave me alone", I snapped at her. "Caitlin please... don't do this to yourself. You deserve better than what you do. Can you please come back inside?", she pleaded. "No thanks", I sneered. God, she always says this and thinks she can just get me on her side. Just like that. I huffed and turned my back her to show her that I was not happy with her.

"Caitlin..please. You know I hate it when you do this. I care about you and I love you. Can you please eat at least something? For me?", she said so kindly. Well what she was telling the truth. And I was pretty hungry so... ughhh. I hate it when she's right.

"Fine", I replied. "Yay!", she said happily. And she grabbed my arm and we went back inside. I ate half of my hamburger and then we left.

Amber's POV:

I turned on the car, and pulled out of our parking spot. Caitlin turned on the radio and it started playing "Talk Dirty" by Jason Derulo. We both shouted out "YAAAAAAASS!!!!", and chuckled. And we sang along, at the top of our lungs. We laughed and sang until we couldn't breath anymore. Then I said to Caitlin, "this is why we are best friends". Then we high-fived and she fell asleep in the passenger seat.

(A/N: Ok so I know this chapter is really stupid but it'll get better I promise. I'm really looking forward to writing this story actually. The next chappy should be up soon!)