One Little Gift

~Rene's POV~

After everyone finished eating their pancakes, Adam led Hannah over to the pile of presents.

"You get to open one in the morning. What'll it be?" Adam gestured at all the the gifts, neatly wrapped and stacked in a pyramid shape on the coffee table.

Hannah thought for a moment, looking over her options.

"I pick... that one!" Hannah exclaimed, pointing her finger at a small, glistening purple box.

Jason ran over and picked up the box. He got down on one knee, and bowed his head, handing the box to Hannah.

"Your gift, ma'm," he presented it to her. She giggled with delight, and took the box gladly from him.

Jason stood back up normally, and watched (along with the rest of us) as Hannah opened her present.

She carefully unwrapped the box, and popped the lid off of it. She peeked inside, and found a golden- or should I say, budder colored- infinity ring.

"What's this for?" Hannah asked, a pleased smile spread across her face.

"Um... for your birthday?" Mitch laughed.

"No, I mean, why infinity of all things?" Hannah questioned.

"Why does it matter?" I asked.

She shrugged. "It doesn't. I just want to know, 'cause it's not a really tomboy thing like I usually like. I just wanted to know why they bought it," she answered.

"Are you saying you don't like it?" Winta pouted.

"No! I like it, it's just not what I expected," Hannah explained.

"Well... it's kinda our way of saying, 'we'll be there forever from now on, because of the infinite amount of mistakes I made before,'" Adam told her.

A tear came to Hannah's eye, and she embraced Adam in a warm hug.

"I love you," I heard her mutter.

"Ditto," Adam replied.

~~~

~Quentin's POV~

After Hannah opened her gift, (the rest she would open tonight) we all hurried upstairs to do a livestream, because that was what Hannah wanted to do to celebrate her birthday.

She told us we would be playing all her favorite mini-games with her. She didn't specify what they were. All we knew is they were all on the Mineplex, one of her favorite servers.

"Guys, I'll invite you to a Skype call," I said, and went to work inviting them all to a call.

However, I had some surprise guests in the call that Hannah didn't know about. Little did she know, not only would the livestream be with Team-Crafted, but with some others, as well....

~Winta's POV~

Quentin invited me to a Skype call, and I quickly accepted. To my surprise, it was more than just the Team in the call.

There was Jordan, Preston, Dan, Dakota (who had agreed to film with the Team for just this once), Jimmy (Seto), Taylor (AntVenom), Dawn (one I was very surprised about, yet she said she only wanted to be there because it was for Hannah), and some other people I hadn't even met before.

Quentin then added the rest of the guys, and Rene.

"Be quiet! I'm adding Hannah now!" He whisper-shouted at the call.

At once, the call settled down into silence.

Quentin invited Hannah to the call, and once she accepted, everybody screamed,

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY!"

I ran to Hannah's room, and saw her gaping at the Skype call. I ran up behind her, and have her a big bear hug.

"Happy birthday," I smiled.

She turned around, and saw it was me. She then returned a smile.

"Thanks," she replied.

"Let's get this livestream started!" I yelled, running back to my recording room.

~~~

~Adam's POV~

Let's just say, playing Survival Games against Hannah and Jordan was practically impossible. I was confident when I got a stone sword (I killed Ty and Quentin), but then Hannah snuck up behind me with an iron axe and killed me.

She won in death match against Jordan and Ryan, but I have the feeling they let her win since it was her birthday.

"Okay, next on the list is... Lucky Block Roulette!" Hannah announced. Winta sighed.

"I have like, 0% luck with those things!" Winta exclaimed. We all chuckled a bit under our breath, and joined the LAN world.

(Author's Note: That moment when you realize you haven't updated for four days. ;-; Sorry!

My excuse is I wrote a chapter for ThatGirlyBrit's Adopted fanfic! She hasn't posted it yet, but it's Chapter 51. Go check it out when it's published!

Also, I have 130 lions now?What? And 26.6k on my adopted book? Wow! And 8k on this one! My goodness you people are nice!

P.S. This chapter is dedicated to the very awesome Sidneytheman! Go check out his page!

Baiii all my little lions!

Join da pride today!)