Hannah!

~Jason's POV~

I shivered as I finished telling Rene.

"It's Hannah. I found her, but-" I began, but Rene cut me off.

"You found Hannah? That's great!" Rene exclaimed. I could almost see her beaming face on the other end.

I tried to stop her before she got too excited.

"Yeah, I found her, but she's not doing so good. She's out cold," I frowned, as I looked at Hannah, who I had laid down in the backseat of my car.

"I'm bringing her home, but she might need more help then we can give her," I warned her.

"She's unconscious?" Rene whimpered. I nodded.

"Yup, but trust me, she'll be fine. I swear," I promised.

"Uh huh," Rene said, obviously speechless.

I hung up, and immediately did a U-turn in the middle of the street, and drove off towards home.

"It's okay, Hannah. I'll get you home, safe and sound," I muttered to Hannah in the backseat.

I looked in the rear-view mirror, to see Hannah's eyes flutter open. She sat up, with a confused look on her face.

"Jason? Where are we?" she mumbled.

"In my car going home. How you holdin' up back there?" I responded.

When I said the words "going home," Hannah's eyes got wide.

"NO!" she screamed.

"What?" I asked, keeping my eyes on the road.

"I CAN'T GO HOME! PLEASE! NO..." Hannah cried.

"What? Why not?" I asked again.

"I can't face Adam! I don't want to see him ever again!" Hannah broke down crying. "I don't want to go home."

"You have to see him! You'll never believe what he has to say to you," I began. I heard Hannah unbuckle her seatbelt.

"What are you doing?" I pressed on the brakes, and turned to face Hannah.

She was tugging at the door, struggling to unlock it.

"Hannah, what on Earth do you think you're doing?" I repeated.

Without a word, she pushed the door open.

"HANNAH! NO!" I unbuckled my seatbelt, and opened my door as well. I ran out, slamming the door behind me.

Hannah was climbing out of the car.

"I can't go home! Never!" Hannah screamed, as she began sprinting down the street.

I chased after her. She kept running, never looking back. What did she think she was doing? This was ridiculous!

I hopped back in my car, doing another U-turn. The truck behind me was honking the entire time, but I didn't care.

Why was Hannah acting like this?

I get she thought Adam was still mad, but what would it take to show her that wasn't true?

Everything.