Chapter 5~ The First Concert

Austin's POV.................................

We arrived at the venue where the concert was, we walked to the guard, showed him our passes and walked in. I dragged Kassi with me into my dressing room and she sat on the couch. I bent over and smiled at her. She smiled weakly.

"Babe what's wrong?"

She had her phone out. Hmm wonder what this is about?

"Can I see your phone? I know your password. 062413. See told you. Plus it's the day we got together."

She handed me her phone, than broke into tears. I unlocked her phone to reveal her twitter with her icon as a picture of us. I'm kissing her cheek and she's got a shocked smiling face on. I love that picture. Than I felt her phone vibrate and than I saw her tweet.

'@Mahomie4LifeJB: Going to watch and meet some fans on tour with my boy @AustinMahone! ❤️ Can't wait! Love you baby! 😘'

I smiled and read all the tweets from my fans. My heart broke as I read them.

'@Mahomie4LifeJB cut yourself! Austin is mine! Maybe instead of just cutting yourself KILL yourself!'

'@Mahomie4LifeJB ..... Austin SHOULD be with someone prettier like @Camila5H she's so beautiful! Unlike YOU! #KaustinNoMore!'

I can't believe my fans/Mahomies are saying this to my girl! I came across some good ones.

'@Mahomie4LifeJB You are super pretty! I can't wait to meet #Kaustin in person today! I love you guys together! Your so lucky to have @AustinMahone! He's lucky to have you! #Kaustin4Ever!'

'@Mahomie4LifeJB Don't listen to those haters! You guys are so cute! The haters are just jealous of you! I love #Kaustin! I hope when I meet Austin and I ask him about you. He gets a huge smile on his face AND blushes! #Kaustin4Ever!'

Now those are true Mahomies/Fans! I locked Kassi's phone and gave it back to her. I grabbed my phone, opened the tweet one of my Mahomies tagged me in and tweeted my fans/Mahomies.

'@AustinMahone: If you were true #Mahomie you wouldn't be putting so much hate on my girl @Mahomie4LifeJB! She makes me happy! So all I ask is if you stop with the hate and accept that I'm taken by my beautiful girlfriend! Thank you to the true Mahomies that have accepted that I'm taken and supporting #Kaustin! By the way... Love the ship name! ;)'

I sent the tweet than tweeted to Kassi.

'@AustinMahone: @Mahomie4LifeJB Iloveyou babygirl! ❤️ Don't listen to the haters! Their just jealous of you because you have the new teen heartthrob Austin Mahone! Your the girl I want ignore the haters. For me? Iloveyou! Please stop crying? Please?'

The tweet sent, I sat down beside her and saw a smile appear on Kassi's face. I looked at her.

"What?"

"Thank you baby! I love you too." Kassi said.

"Your welcome babygirl!"

"You have to get ready for the meet and greet babe." Kassi said.

"So do you. Your coming with me. No if and or buts! You are coming!"

"Okay. I'm ready. I didn't bring a change of clothes in." Kassi said.

"That's fine. I'll be back out in a second."

*3 Hours Later*

Kassi's POV.....................

Austin and I walked down the hall with Alex, Zach and Robert. We got to the place where the meet and greet was happening. We heard screams and Austin chuckled. We walked into the room. Alex, Robert, Zach and I sat on the couch that was in the room. Austin was waiting to meet his fans. The first two fans came in and saw me than Austin. They screamed.