Chapter 4 ~Artist To Watch Tour!

*Artist To Watch Tour! (Leaving Day.)*

Kassi's POV.........................................

I woke up and realized it was the day we go on tour. I went to get out of bed when I felt arms tighten around my waist. I looked at who did it and saw Austin, he had a smile on his face. I lifted his arm, than got out of bed.

"Where are you going?" Austin asked, in his sexy morning voice.

My heart skipped a beat.

"To the washroom to get ready to go. I need a shower and I need to pee."

"But I wanna cuddle..." Austin said, frowning.

"We leave in two hours boo bear 45-55 minutes for my shower. Than you have your shower. Than we head on your tour with Alex, Zach, Robert and your mom. We'll cuddle on the tour bus I promise."

"Fine. Go shower. I'll see you after babe." Austin said.

*2 hours later*

We headed out the door and got on the tour bus. When we got on the bus, Fifth Harmony and other celebrities were on I fangirled inside. Fifth Harmony is on the TOUR!

  Austin looked at me. And whispered in my ear.

"Are you okay babe?" Austin asked.

"You... You... You guys are F-F-Fifth H-H-Harmony!"

"You a fan?" Camila asked.

All I could do is nod. I had a goofy smile on my face. Austin chuckled.

"I'll take that as a no." Austin laughed.

I went to where the bunks are. I put my suitcase away. I felt someone behind me. They put their suitcase beside mine. I look and see Austin. I smile and started to climb to the top bunk. I laid down when I got to the top bunk, I felt someone climb in after and wrap their arm around me. I turned and rested my head on his chest. Austin kissed my head and we drifted off to sleep.

*2 hours later*

"Wake up! You two are missing all 10 am has to offer!" Alex said.

I heard Austin groan. I turned so my back was to Alex. Austin turned and wrapped his arm around me.

"I'm not going away! Austin you have a meet&greet the first show tomorrow! I wonder how your fans are going to react when you walk in holding Kassi's hand. Your fans are going to have so much hate on Kassi!" Alex said.

"ALEX! Shut up!" Austin yelled.

I had tears running down my face, Austin pulled me closer to him. I turned and cried into his chest.

"Way to go AC!" Austin hissed.

"Sorry!" Alex said.

"Just go!" Austin hissed.

Alex walked out and I just cried. I don't want hate! I want Austin's fans to like me. Not hate me... I wonder if they'll like me...? My thoughts were interrupted by a soft voice singing.

"Say somethin' if your feeling the vibe. Say somethin' baby don't be so shy. Say somethin' cuz your all in my head like. Oh whoa whoa whoa yeah yeah. Oh yeah. I love you babygirl. Stop crying please." Austin said.

I sniffled. " It's hard. I want your fans to like me. I don't want to be hated because I'm in a relationship with the new teen heartthrob Austin Mahone."

"If they hate you their not true Mahomies. The true Mahomies will accept me being taken by you." Austin said.

I looked up at him and smiled. Austin started to lean in. I leaned in also until our lips touched. He kissed me with so much passion and care. His tongue poked my lip looking for entrance. I allowed him to enter. His tongue started to explore my mouth, than our tongues started wrestling for control. Austin pulled me closer. Someone walked in.