chapter 4: i just ramble too much

Carter's POV•
"excuse me, i said who the hell are you?! do you need me to call security!" shawn repeats himself frustrated.

what a dick.

"no, i just need to tell you something-" i say but am cut off.

"oh, i see! you're just a crazy fan. here just take a t-shirt, a cd and they're both personally signed" he says confidently.

ugh! that's it! he's being totally rude, obnoxious and inconsiderate!

"excuse me! not EVERYONE loves you. i only came her to tell you that you had gotten me pregnant because we had sex a few weeks ago at that club, but you're too cocky and rude to even think or care about anything i have to say you egotistical jerk!"

oops. i just rambled didn't i? oh my god! i always do this! i just ramble too much!

"w-what?" he says obviously shocked and confused.

"uh- i said you got me pregnant" i say almost in a whisper.

"no, no, no, no! this can't be happening! i still have tour and i'm only 18!" he says, quickly running his hands through his hair and panicking.

i just stare at him panicking and sigh.

maybe i should just abort the baby? cause obviously he doesn't want anything to do with it.

"it's fine, i'll just abort since clearly, you don't want anything to do so, i'll just head back toronto right now!" i yell and walk out of the room, slamming the door.

why am i crying? i don't even know him that well! oh well, who cares anyways right?

Shawn's POV•
woah. what's her problem?

i didn't mean to seem as if i didn't want anything to do with the baby.

i kinda felt bad and now scared because she might abort the baby.

i sorta freaked out about possibly being a father and might've given her the wrong idea.

i know, i was being jerk but, hey! she just told me i got her pregnant. what reaction did you want? i'm 18!

ugh! think shawn, what can you do to make it up to her?

lightbulb!

i'll just go back to high school and support her!

i'll just take a break from tour until the baby is born and help her!

but i have to promise myself one think before i think about committing to this.

i cannot fall in love with her.

i cannot deal to have my heart broken again. not again...

-
okay, i hope you all enjoyed this chapter! i'm sorry it's short and it sucks but i promise a lot will happen in the next chapter so be ready!!! be like, comment & share with friends!❤️ ily all so much and have an amazing day!
-maria💗