chapter 2: 100% positive

Carter's POV•
there i was, once again sitting next to the toilet, throwing up my guts.

it had been happening for about 3 weeks now. and i had also gained a couple pounds. but that doesn't mean anything... i couldn't be. i am not .

i sigh and get up from the cold bathroom floor. i go to the sink and brush my teeth.

i decide to text Kailey and ask her what to do.

-
Kailey💛
take a test?? idk it's worth a shot:/

                                                                 Carter😜
                            ugh, i was hoping you say..
                                     fine, i'll give it a go...
-

I look down at the three tests again, running my hands through my hair.

positive. positive. positive.

I feel tears forming in my eyes as my vision blurs, trying to hold back the tears. I set down all the tests on the sink and sit on the toilet breathing heavy.

My life is already fucked up enough and now, it just got worse. Why me! I don't know how this would possibly happen?

All i remember from the past three weeks that day is going to a club, coming home and waking up with a pounding head-ache. i haven't done much after that.

That explains why I've been throwing up a lot lately but, my mom doesn't know.

Tears still running down my face, I get up and try thinking of who i've slept with lately. I try concentrating and it finally hits me.

the guy at the bar. I look through my phone searching for any clue of him. I open up to instagram scrolling and stop upon a familiar face. It was him. The guy from the bar. He was a singer. and a famous one who was worldwide and adored by many fans.

I throw my throw myself onto my bed. "what have I done?" I whisper to myself knowing I have to find him and fix this whole mess...
-
please vote & comment hope y'all enjoyed it!❤️
-maria💙