Chapter 17: Coming Soon

Start from the beginning

"No it's fine. Just make sure you feed Kory and get him to school on time." she walked over the bed and pecked his lips. "And his grandmother need him." she tapped his face.

"Aite." he mumbled and fell asleep.

She kissed his cheek and left the house. Since she wasn't at her house, it took her a some time to arrive at her destination.

She stopped at a stoplight and pick up her phone, dialing Jada's number.

"What!" she answered, sleep evident in her voice.

"I need you to put something on. I'll be at your house in a couple minutes.

"Is everything okay?"

"Yeah but I'll explain it when i pick you up." she hung up and drove off.

In ten minutes Krishna slowly pulled up in front of Jada's mother house. She switched the headlights off but kept the car running while waiting for Jada and watched her surroundings for any weird movements.

She spotted Jada coming from around the back of the house and unlock the doors, allowing her to come it. She pulled of immediately, wasting no time.

"What's wrong? Where we going?" she looked at her.

"It's Jaimee." she sighed.

"Is everything okay?" Jada gasp.

"Yeah she's just in pain. I felt so bad for Jacion. He called me crying, and said she yelled at him only because he was helping her to feel better."

"When i was younger, before she left, she threw one of moms vase when she was on her period, breaking it, just because she was ask to go to the grocery store." she smiled and so did Krishna.

"When Key told me to take care of her, he didn't mention all of this but I'm not complaining. She did alot of stuff for me that no one would ever do so the least i can do is be there for her." she said and pulled up at the gate.

Krishna took out the visitors card she got and handed it to the security. He wrote down some stuff and looked in the car.

"Whats your name ma'am?" he ask.

"Jada Simone." he said and he wrote it down.

He handed Krishna the card back and open the gate so she could go in.

She made it by Jaimee's and parked beside her car. She looked at the time seeing it was 1:12 am.

"You have a key?" Jada ask.

"Na. It's open." Krishna said and walked in with Jada following behind her. "I want you to grab stuff for Jacion to go to school later."

"I'm taking him home?"

"Yeah. And pack his lunchbag. Here." she handed her, her keys while jogging up the stairs. "Take my car and be careful." she said and they parted ways to the rooms.

"Everything's gonna be alright. You're strong."

Krishna heard Jacion speaking so she entered the room and he looked back with a smile.

"Hey baby."

"Hi auntie."

"Auntie Jada's in your room so go help her." she said and he got off the bed and ran out the room after wishing his mother a happy birthday.

Krishna took her jacket off and went over to Jaimee's side, seeing her swaying and gripping the sheets. She felt her neck and forehead that was hot and realise she had a cold.

"Jay you gotta talk to me okay? How do you feel baby?" Krishna moved her hair from her face seeing it all wet.

"My back hurts." she cried.