He Gets Jealous

Jack: So Jack almost never gets jealous. You tell him on practically an hourly basis how much you love him and knows for a fact that he satisfies you in other ways so he's pretty confident in your relationship. But when he it does happen, he wraps his arms around your waist from behind and glares the guy down from over your shoulder.

David: Your mild-mannered boyfriend is a chill guy. He does get jealous pretty often, but you hardly noticed because he very relaxed in the way he handles it. Davey just walks up to you, takes your hand, and introduces himself as "(Y/N)'s significant other" with a confident smile.

Racetrack: He's a really jealous boy. If a guy so much as looks at you the wrong way, Race is all over you. See the way that Race handles his jealousy is excessive PDA. One wrong look and his arms are around you, his lips are at your neck, or your pinned against something.

Spot: It takes a lot to make Spot jealous. I'm talking like this guy has to start touching you. Once Spot is at that point, though, he's extremely aggressive. He will hand out black eyes in spades. He's incredibly protective of you, but only because he lives you so much.

Crutchie: Poor Crutchie gets really insecure when he gets jealous. He just kinda tries to fade away and becomes really quiet because, in all honesty, he thinks you're too good for him. You obviously notice this pretty quickly. You wrap your arms around his waist and nuzzle your face into his neck while continuing your conversation.