Cuddles

Jack: He loves to be held by you. It makes him feels so supported and loved. You'll lay on your back and he'll lay on top of you on his stomach, with his cheek resting on your chest. You'll wrap your arms around him and play with his hair. This is mostly done in complete silence and is your favorite part of the day.

David: Despite his sweet nature, David is not a very cuddly guy. He loves you and will cuddle with you, he just doesn't do it very often. Normally, it's after a particularly long day and he is extremely tired.

Racetrack: He loves to hold you close. When you're sitting on the couch next to each other, Race will wrap his arms around your waist and pull you into his lap. He'll nuzzle his head into your neck and occasionally lay tender kisses on your skin, making you blush.

Spot: He likes to feel as if he can protect you (even though he weighs like three pounds). When you cuddle, Spot is the big spoon. He wraps an arm around your waist and get as close to you as possible, intertwining your legs with his. He'll kiss your neck and whisper how much he loves you.

Crutchie: He's a tender soul and loves nothing more than to hold you close after a long day of selling papes. You'll lay facing each other, holding hands in the middle of you and talk in hushed voices about your days. Crutchie will play with your fingers and give you a smile that makes your heart melt.