Good Morning Notes

Ok so the premise is that they have to go out really early,leaving you by yourself. They leave you a note for you to find when you wake up.

---------------------

Jack:
Santa Fe,
We had a big headline today and I wanted to get an early start. I wish I could be there when you woke up, Beautiful. I'll buy you something nice with the money I make today. I hope you have a wonderful day and I love you so much.
Love,
Your Cowboy

David:
(Y/N),
I had to get down to the bookstore. Les needs books for school and I wanted to get there as soon as they opened so they wouldn't run out. I was going to wake you but decided not to because you just looked so gosh darn beautiful. By the time you read this, I'll probably be on my way back. See you soon, sugar.
Love,
Davey
P.s. I promise to never call you "sugar" ever again. Please don't dump me. I love you ❤️

Spot:
Hello my love,
By the time you're reading this, I'll have been gone for about an hour. I was having trouble sleeping. Had to haunt the streets for a bit, my darling. I'll be back soon. I love you.
~Spot

Racetrack:
Good morning Sunshine!
There was an early race this morning and I had to get out there. I'll miss you. Mush is going to meet you at 8 to keep the scabs away from you while I'm gone. You look so beautiful when you're sleeping. I wish I could have stayed. God I love you.
~Race

Crutchie:
Dearest,
I'm out selling. Sorry to leave you so early, but my leg ain't been doing too good and I wanted to beat the other fellas to the streets. I feel so bad about leaving you. You look so pretty in the morning. Like an angel. Anyway, I'll be back at my normal time. I'll be thinking about you.
Love,
Crutchie