Another Newsie walks in on you

Kinda NSFW

Jack:
"Jack..." you breathed as your boyfriend began to kiss down your neck and to your collar bone. Your legs were wrapped around his waist and your hands in his hair.

"Yea, Santa Fe?" he asked into your neck. His warm breathe tickled your skin. Jack looked up at you with feigned confusion. You rolled your eyes at him and slipped your shirt up over your head, tossing it to the side. Jack looked you up and down and bit his lip.

"The things you do to me..." he mumbled as he laid you down on the bunk bed. Jack began to work the buttons of his shirt undone.

You ran your hands down his chest and stopped on his hips. He smiled at you beneath him and captured your lips in a quick kiss. Jack began to undo his belt and an ungodly screech rang through the lodging house. You peered over Jack's shoulder to see a crimson faced Crutchie.

"What's this about?!" Crutchie squeaked, getting redder by the moment.

"We's trying to have an intimate moment," Jack replied, trying to cover your naked chest with his body. "Do yous mind if we continue?"

"I-I-um yeah. Go ahead," Crutchie stuttered. "I'll go. Just please wash those sheets later." With that, he hobbled out of the lodging house as quickly as his bum leg could carry him. Jack let out a prolonged sigh.

"So are you going to pick up where we left off or am I going to have to handle it myself?" You smirked at him. Jack let out a low chuckle and continued to nip at your collar bone.

David:
It's been a very good day you thought. Your papes had sold well, you hadn't had any sight of the Delancys and now you had David pinned against a wall in the lodging house. His hands were on your hips and he was kissing you gently.

You leaned into him, trying to deepen the kiss. You tangled your hands in his hair and gave a sharp tug. David let out a soft whimper and you smiled into his lips. Davey wrapped his arms completely around you and leaned closer.

You broke the kiss and placed small pecks along his jawline. David's hands played with the hem of your shirt.

"Babe, you can take it off if you want," you whispered into his skin, giving it a small bite. David slipped your shirt over you head and gaped at you.

"You're so beautiful." He buried his face in the crook of you neck, giving you small kisses. "How did I get so lucky?"

"I dunno, Dave," said an new voice. "You pick up a penny or something this morning?" You turned in David's arms to see Jack Kelly smirking back at you.

"Oh no, you guys carry on pretend I'm not here," Jack said, rummaging around the bath. He turned on the water and began to wash his face. Davey cleared his throats a few times. Finally, Jack switched the water off.

"You sound like you're getting sick Dave," Jack commented, rubbing his face with a towel. "Maybe yous shouldn't keep going." You'd had enough.

"Francis Sullivan! Do you MIND?" You snapped. Jack threw his hands up in defeat.

"Alright, alright, I'm going." Jack finally left. You turned to face David, who had gone bright red, and pulled him toward you. He kissed you and picked up precisely where you left off.