You take something of his

Jack: You were situated on Jack's lap, his lips mere centimeters from yours. You were alone in the Lodging House had made brilliant use of this time. Jack kissed for what had to be the hundredth time (not that you were complaining). Your hands cupped his face and he held tightly onto your waist.

"I love you so much," Jack whispered when he pulled away. You felt your cheeks heat up.

"I love you more," you replied, a wide smile playing on your lips.

"That ain't possible, kid," he said. "I love you more den anything."

"Don't lie to me Kelly," Your smile fell a bit. "You love Santa Fe more than anything."

"Youse my new Santa Fe though. I need you." Jack's eyes were piercing your soul with sincerity. You believed him, but it was fun to mess with your boyfriend.

"I still don't believe you," you answered, fingers playing with his bandana. "And for lying again I'm taking this." You untied the fabric from around his neck and jumped off of his lap.

"Give that back!" Jack shot out of his seat and chased you all around the Lodging House. Eventually, he caught you on top of a bunk bed. By then you had the bandana tied around your neck. Jack pinned your arms above your head and looked you up and down. He smirked.

"The more I see it, the better it looks on you," Jack said, he voice huskies than normal. He kissed your neck, very close to the edge of he bandana. You let out a soft whimper. Jack smirked against your skin. He untied the fabric with his teeth and let you go.

"But it's still mine," he smirked. "I love you though." You gave a dramatic sigh and beamed at Jack.

"I guess I love you too Cowboy."

David: You two were supposed to be babysitting Les. Then, Jack showed up at the door and said he needed David's help with Lord only knows what. Once they were gone, you looked at Les and Les looked at you.

"Ice cream?" He said with a hopeful smile.

"Ice cream." You beamed back at the boy, grabbing your coat. You and Les strolled a few blocks to the nearest ice cream parlor. After an hour and two cups of ice cream a piece, you walked home. Les opened the door for you to reveal a pissed looking David.

"You stole my brother?" He asks you. Les looked at the ground and put his hands behind his back, rocking back and forth on his heels.

"Well, I brought him back so really I borrowed him," you smirked.

"Where did you go? I've been waiting for 45 minutes!" David snapped.

"We went out for ice cream!" Les replied. David's whole demeanor changed. He grinned.

"Go and play Les," he said and Les ran off into the house. Davey enveloped you in his arms.

"You guys are bonding! This is awesome!" He cheered, almost crushing you with his hug. "Just don't do it again. I was so worried." You laughed.

"We're okay Davey and your brother is so much cuter than you, of course we're bonding!" You teased. David faked a pout and kissed you. He grabbed you by the hand and pulled toward where Les was playing.