Sass

I stumbled back into Harry, my hand clutching my chest, I gasped as it surged through me. I opened my eyes and the spell shot out of my wand and rocketed right at Voldemort, but he quickly deflected it.

"So it's true!" He hissed, as I gasped for breath. "Looks like Harry's not the only one I have to kill!"

Voldemort raised his wand again.

"Leave them alone!" A demanding voice said loudly, Dumbledore strutted forward.

"Dumbledore!" Voldemort breathed, Dumbledore walked towards us and stood his ground.

Voldemort shot another green light at him, but Dumbledore gave a swoosh of his cloak and disappeared, then reappeared right behind Voldemort.

As they began to battled, Harry lowered me to the ground.

"How did you do that?" He asked shocked.

"Dunno," I said. "Guess I'm just awesome."

A statue jumped out of the fountain and pinned Bellatrix to the ground as she tried to get up and help Voldemort.

I stood up and Harry did too, we began to watch Dumbledore and Voldemort. Harry grabbed my hand and began to brush it with his thumb.

"You do not seek to kill me, Dumbledore?" Voldemort said. "Above such brutality, are you?"

"We both know that there are other ways of destroying a man, Tom," Dumbledore said calmly, walking around Voldemort like he had no fear in the world. "Merely taking your life would not satisfy me, I admit -"

"There is nothing worse than death, Dumbledore!" Voldemort snarled.

"You are quite wrong," Dumbledore said. "Indeed, your failure to understand that there are other things much worse than death has always been your greatest weakness -"

Voldemort shot a jet of green at Dumbledore, but a statue of a centaur galloped forward and took the blast, making it shatter to pieces.

Dumbledore drew back his wand and waved it as if he's brandishing a whip. A long thin flame flew from the tip and wrapped itself around Voldemort.

I grinned, thinking Dumbledore won, but the thin flame turned into a serpent, it slithered off Voldemort at on e and hissed furiously at Dumbledore.

Voldemort vanished. The snake reared from the floor, ready to strike -

There is a burst of flame above Dumbledore just as Voldemort reappeared.

"Look out!" Harry and I yelled.

But before we finished, more jets of green light plummeted after Dumbledore, the snake struck. Fawkes appeared in front of Dumbledore and opened its beak. It swallowed the spell and burst into flames, then fell to the floor, small, wrinkled and flightless, at the same moment, Dumbledore brandished his wand, the snake flew into the air and turned into a wisp of smoke.

I looked around, but Voldemort is gone. He must've done the only thing he could do and run.

"MASTER!" Bellatrix screamed.

"What a coward," I said, I let go of Harry's hand and walked towards Dumbledore. "Harry, what're you doing -"

I looked around as Harry fell to the ground with a thud. Harry screamed in pain, then he stopped.

"H-Harry?" I asked, taking a step forward.

"Kill me now, Dumbledore . . ." Harry said, he opened his eyes to reveal Voldemort's.

"Harry!" I gasped.

I ran forward but Dumbledore held my hand.

"If death is nothing, Dumbledore, kill the boy . . ."