Avada Kedavra

"He's not gone!" I screamed.

I don't believe it. I won't believe it. I'm still fighting Lupin with every strength I have. Sirius is just hiding, I know he is. He's just playing games with me.

"Let me have her," Harry said.

He wrapped his arms around me and I calmed down a hit, I hid my face in his chest and sobbed.

"Sirius!" I sniffed. "Come out," I said, turning back to the veil. "Come out, stop playing with me. Sirius. SIRIUS!"

"He can't come back, Penny," Harry said, sounding as if he'll cry too. "He can't come back because he's - he's d-"

"He - is - not - dead!" I screamed. "Sirius!"

"Get her away from the dais, Harry," Lupin ordered.

Harry slowly lifted me up and guided me away. I grabbed Harry shirt and sobbed harder.

"Penny?" Neville said, I turned my head slightly to see Neville walking towards me, Lupin had taken the spell off him. "Penny . . . I'd really sorry . . ." Neville said. "Was dat man - was Sirius Black - a - a friend of yours?"

I nodded and began to whimper in Harry's chest.

I hear someone yell in pain, I turn around to see Kingsley on the ground and Bellatrix laughing above him. She ran as Dumbledore whipped around, he aimed a spell at her, but she deflected it.

I went limp in Harry's arms, hopefully he'll loosen his grip. He did. I pushed him off me and ran after Bellatrix at top speed, jumping up the stairs after her.

"Pennelope - no!" Lupin cried.

"Stop!" Harry yelled after me.

"She killed Sirius!" I bellowed. "And she's going to pay!" I muttered the last part.

People are shouting behind me, but I don't care. I ended up back in the brain room. Bellatrix aimed curses over her shoulder, but I shot them away.

I aimed my wand at the tank and made the brains fly out, I shot them towards Bellatrix, but she deflected them.

I leapt over Luna who is groaning and ran past Ginny who said, "Penny - what -?" I ran past Ron who is still giggling, he apparently got out of the brain bonds, and I moved aside from Hermione who is still unconscious.

I pushed through a door and jumped into a lift, Bellatrix already got in one. I arrived in the main part of the building. Bellatrix is almost at the telephone booth. She looked back as I sprinted towards her, she aimed another spell at me, but I ducked around it. I hid behind the fountain of golden statues that is in the middle of the Atrium.

"Come out, come out, Pennelope Princess!" Bellatrix called in her mock baby voice, making me more angry by the second. "What did you come after me for, then? I thought you were here t avenge my dear cousin!"

"I am!" I hissed.

"Aaaaaah . . . Did you love him, Pennelope Princess?"

I jumped out from behind the fountain and screamed "Crucio!"

Bellatrix screamed and knocked off her feet, she hit the wall and slid down.

"For a first time to ever use such a curse," Bellatrix panted. "I must say that was good."

"Only because I hate you," I said sweetly.

"You seem to enjoy my pain. . . That's exactly what you have to feel! You have to enjoy it! You really want to cause pain! I'll show you how it's done, shall I? I'll give you a lesson on, Potter!"

I stared at her confused when Harry ran of of the lift and towards me.

Bellatrix aimed the curse at him, but he slid across the floor to my feet. He grabbed my arm and yanked me behind the fountain.

"You two can't win against me!" She cried. "I was and am the Dark Lord's most loyal servant, I learned the Dark Arts from him, and I know spells of such power that you, pathetic kids, can never hope to compete -"

"Stupefy!" Harry yelled.

"Protego!" Bellatrix screamed.

I pulled Harry to the ground as the spell hit a statues hand.

"I'll give you two lovebirds a chance," Bellatrix said, saying the word 'lovebirds' in disgust. "Give me the prophecy - roll it out toward me now - and I may spare your lives!"

"Well you're going to have to kill us because it's gone!" I snapped.

Harry gripped his forehead and hissed in pain, my head snapped to him and worry filled my body.

"And he knows!" Harry shouted. "Your dead old mate Voldemort knows it's gone! He's not going to be happy with you, is he?"

"What? What do you mean?" She cried, I can hear dead in her voice, making me smile.

"The prophecy smashed! What do you think Voldemort'll say about that, then?" I asked, Harry gripped his scar harder, it must be really hurting him because his eyes are streaming.

"LIAR!" She shrieked, but I can hear terror behind her anger. "YOU'VE GOT IT, AND YOU WILL GIVE IT TO ME- Accio Prophecy! ACCIO PROPHECY!"

Harry laughed. He waved his hand out from behind the fountain, I pulled it back as a jet of green light nearly hit it. I have Harry a are-you-mad look.

"Nothing there!" Harry shouted. "Nothing to summon! It smashed and nobody heard what it said, tell your boss that -"

"No!" She screamed. "It isn't true, you're lying - MASTER, I TRIED, I TRIED - DO NOT PUNISH ME -"

"Don't waste your breath!" Harry yelled, his eyes screwed up. "He can't hear you from here!"

"Can't I, Potter?" A high, cold voice said.

Harry immediately yanked me behind him to keep me out of harms way. I gasped in fear at the black hooded, tall, thin, snakelike white face with scarlet, slit-pupils eyes . . . Voldemort appeared in the middle of the hall.

"So you smashed my prophecy?" Voldemort said softly, making me shiver. His eyes are staring right at Harry and I. "No, Bella, they're not lying . . . I see the truth from their worthless minds . . . Months of preparation, months of effort . . . And my Death Eaters have let Harry Potter thwart me again . . ."

"Master, I am sorry, I knew not, I was fighting the Animagus Black!" Bellatrix sobbed, flinging herself at Voldemort's feet. "Master, you should know -"

"He quiet, Bella," Voldemort said dangerously. "I shall deal with you in a moment. Do you think I have entered the Ministry of Magic to hear you sniveling apologies?"

"But Master - he is here - he is below -"

Voldemort didn't pay attention though.

"I have nothing more to say to you, Potter," he said quietly. "If you could only see the look upon your lover's face when you die! AVADA KEDAVRA!"

"NO!" I shouted.

I've lost too many ! My parents! Harry's parents! Cedric! ! My uncle! I'm not losing Harry too!

I jumped in front of Harry and took the blow for myself. The green light hit me squarely in the chest and engulfed me.

~~~~~~~

The story isn't over!!! I'm not that evil!! But I won't be able to update until Saturday, I'm sorry I'll have to keep you all waiting.

But I really hope you like this chapter