Grawp

Flashback!

"So . . . You think it's amusing to turn a school corridor into a swamp, do you?" Umbridge asked nastily.

"Pretty amusing, yeah," Fred said, looking at Umbridge without a single trace of fear.

"You two," Umbridge said. "Are about to learn what happens to wrongdoers in my school."

"You know what," Fred said. "I don't think we are."

Fred grinned at me, then turned to his twin.

"George," Fred said. "I think we've outgrown fill-time education."

"Yeah,'I've been feeling that way myself," George said lightly.

"Time to test our talents in the real work, d'you reckon?" Fred asked.

"Definitely," George said. "Pennelope, would you do the honor?"

I smiled happily. "Accio Fred and George's Brooms!"

I hear a loud crash somewhere in the distance, then Fred and George's broomsticks appeared. One still with a heavy chain and iron peg. They stopped in front of the twins.

"We won't be seeing you," Fred told Umbrudge, swinging his leg over his broom.

"Yeah, don't bother to keep in touch," George said, mounting his.

"STOP THEM!" Umbridge shrieked. As the Inquisitorial Squad closed in, Fred and George kicked off their brooms.

"See yah, Pennelope," Fred and George said.

I grinned up at them as they turned to Peeves.

"Giver her hell from us, Peeves."

Peeves saluted, much to my surprise. I watched as Fred and George flew away into the sunset.

Present!

After Fred and George's scene, people have had a ton of fun messing with Umbridge, I can't write them because some of them are to drastic.

People are also picking on the Inquisitorial Squad, most have been placed in the hospital wing. I am responsible for Pansy's reason, I made her sprout antlers.

Also the Skiving Snackboxes are a hit, whenever Umbridge entered her class, almost all the student are either puking, suffering from fevers, or have their nose bleeding.

We tell Umbrudge that we're all suffering from "Umbridge-itis."

Peeves has taken the words "give her hell from us, Peeves." Deeply to heart, at first I thought it was funny, but that was until one breakfast when he let tarantulas run wild around the school. I spent the entire day hanging from a chandelier.

Which wasn't really a good idea, because rich as I came down, Peeves unscrewed it, making it fall next to me and making me scream like a three year old.

The next morning I came down the stairs from the girls dormitories to see Harry.

"Harry," I said, Harry turned around. "I know you won't like this, but I think you should go back to Snape and ask for Occlumency lessons again."

Harry groaned and sunk down into a couch.

"Harry, this is the only way you'll get rid of all those dreams, and maybe even stop your scar from hurting," I said. "No matter how hard you convince me, I don't believe these dreams have stopped."

"How do you know?" Harry asked, staring at the ceiling.

"Ron told me you were muttering in your sleep last night," I smirked, hanging my face in front of him and making my hair fall around his face.