Pennelope and The Order (Harry Potter Love Story) Book 5

I DO NOT OWN HARRY POTTER, the only character I own is Pennelope Jone!

This is the year! The year I'm going to tell Harry how I feel! I've waited long enough! I've been to shy! I'm ready!

I looked into the mirror, I'm currently in the Dursleys bathroom, prepping myself up, I'm fifteen and have very large boobs now. . . Maybe I shouldn't have said that . . . Anyway, I put on a white sundress and some yellow pumps with a yellow bracelet and a black beaded necklace with a yellow flower on the side.

I've decided that this year will be the year I let my feelings spill. I have to be extra outgoing around Harry if I'm going to tell him, I can't get caught up in my words and I can't act shy!

Hopefully Harry likes me back, I always see him looking at Cho Chang. I made an angry face in the mirror. But this year, I won't let her get to me, hopefully I won't be mean this year and go back to my inner Hermione. HERMIONE!!

I never forgot what she did, she FRIGGIN kissed Harry, when I see her I'm going to ignore her and he mean, that's going to be really hard though. . . I love my sister even if I say I hate her. I never really go through with my plans though . . .

Last year I said if be a flirt, that failed because I don't know how to flirt.

But this year I WILL tell him, I'll make sure of it.

I've been tolerating the Dursleys, they've been nice to me, but whenever they're mean to Harry I kind of, go mad on them, like a crazy monkey goes mad for a banana. . . Bad example. . . Maybe . . . Maybe it was a good one?

But I've been having to sleep in Harry's bed, he kind of sleeps on the floor, so whenever he does. I get off the bed and sleep with him, I don't think he should give me the comfort even if I'm his guest. When I pointed this out, Harry told me its because I'm a lady. . . HAHAHAHAHA! !!!

I'm no lady, I used to me one. . . And I don't care if I'm a lady, I feel bad for Harry because he spent like, eleven years in a cupboard full of spiders. . . I guess that's why he's not afraid of them.

Wow! I've spent way so much time in this bathroom that I fear the Dursleys think I'm pooping, maybe I should make some noises? Maybe I should make a noise like I'm peeing.

"Psssssssss," no! That sound like a snake!

"Plop, plop, plop," I shuddered. GROSS!

Why don't I leave the bathroom and tell them I've been putting makeup on, or that I've been talking to myself in the mirror about random nonsense? I doubt they'll even ask.

I left the bathroom and went to the kitchen where there is a wonderful smell of bacon. I walked inside.

"Oh, good morning, Penny, I've decided to make bacon instead of salsas, just for you," Petunia said.

"Thank you," I said thankfully. I had salad yesterday and just about puked, but me being sweet as I am, I ate it to make the Dursleys happy. I'm more worried about Harry. They keep eating healthy, and Harry's already skinny enough.

"May I bring these with me?" I asked Petunia, picking up the plate of bacon. "I won't make a mess."

"Sure, sweetheart," she said.

I got up and walked up to Harry's room.

"Harry?" I whispered. "Harry?"

I sighed and walked back into the kitchen and set the bacon down, I walked into the living room to see Vernon.

"Excuse me, have you seen Harry?" I asked sweetly.

"STUPID BOY!" He bellowed. "Leaving his guest alone to wonder the house! Where is that boy?! Petunia!"