Dumbledore Has Style

"I'll bet you wish you hadn't given up Divination now, don't you, Pennelope?" Parvati asked, smirking.

I looked up from my book, Parvati is curling her lashed with her wand the next morning.

"Not really," I said, looking back down at my book. "I've never really likes horses."

"He's not a horse, he's a centaur!" Lavender said, shocked.

"A gorgeous centaur . . ." Parvati sighed.

I rolled my eyes. "Either way, he's still got for legs," I said coolly. "I don't care about boys, only one."

"Awwwwww!" Lavender and Parvati said. "Who is it?"

I rolled my eyes.

"Who do you think?" I stood up, closed my book with a snap and stormed away from them.

D.A. is today and were learning Patronuses.

Cho's is a swan.

Lavender's is a puff of smoke

Neville is still a puff of smoke

Seamus claims he did one, this is his first meeting

Hermione's is an otter

I stared at my stag as it trotted around me happily.

"They're so beautiful," I said.

"They're not supposed to be beautiful, they're supposed to protect you," Harry said, paying more attention to me than Cho.

"That doesn't stop them from beating absolutely stunning, the way they shine and reflect who you are and who you love. . ." I trailed, the silver stag walked up to me and stood by my side.

"I guess," Harry said, taking a step towards me. "You're us really pretty, it's beauty matches the owner who produced it. . ."

"Are you saying I'm pretty?" I said blushing.

"I'm saying your beautiful," Harry said.

We both looked down when something tugged at out sleeves, I look down to see Dobby wearing what looks like eight hats. The hats Hermione has been making.

"Hi, Dobby!" I said, bending down and hugging him, I pulled back smiling, but his eyes are huge and he looks terrified. "Why are you - what's wrong?"

Everyone watched Dobby as he began to shake.

"Peezy . . ." The elf squeaked, he then looked up at Harry. "Harry Potter . . . Dobby has come to warn you. . . . But the house-elves have been warned not to tell."

Dobby ran for the brick wall.

"Dobby! NO!" I made a reach for him before he could Pinsky himself, but the eight hats on his head save him.

"What's happened, Dobby?" Harry asked, grabbing his tiny arm and yanking him away from harm.

"She . . . She . . ." Dobby began, he lifted his fist and began having his nose, but Harry seized that too.

"Who's 'she', Dobby?" I asked.

"Umbridge?" Harry asked horrified.

Dobby nodded, then tried to bang his head on Harry's knees. I scooped Dobby up and held him in my arms. Trapping him so he couldn't hurt himself.

"What about her, Dobby - she - she hasn't found out about this - about us - about the D.A.?" I asked Dobby.

I stared at the elf's stricken face.

"Is she coming?" Harry asked quietly.

"Yes! Yes!" Dobby howled.

I turned my head to Harry, terror written plainly on my face.