21

Hoseok was starting not to like the feeling of being boxed in by a stranger. It all seemed so overwhelming and the longer it went on, the less he wanted to be in such a position.

"Jungkook," Hoseok pulled away, breathless, "Stop, this is a bad idea..."

Jungkook didn't stop. He let his lips trail down Hosoek's neck, landing onto his collarbone and sucking. This time he did leave a substantial mark - one that would bruise.

"Calm down, baby, I'm gonna take care of you..." Jungkook muttered against Hoseok's pale skin. Bringing his lips back up, he nipped and kissed his way to Hosoek's other shoulder, bringing his hand back up to move the fabric of Hoseok's shirt to the side and off his shoulder.

Hoseok pushed against the other's chest slightly, "Jungkook, please stop," this time he said it with a bit more urgency.

Jungkook littered his shoulder and collarbones with bruises before lifting his head up and planting a small kiss on Hoseok's lips. Hoseok didn't return it. He turned his head, clenching his eyes shut.

Jungkook chucked lightly, "You have no idea how amazing you look right now - totally wrecked and littered with hickeys... wiggling beneath me like you don't utterly enjoy everything I'm doing to you." he laughed again, "And with your head turned like that it's the perfect position to -" instead of finishing he dipped his head back down to Hoseok's turned neck, licking and sucking. His hands roamed Hoseok's chest, slipping under his shirt and continuing the exploration.

Hoseok gripped Jungkook's arms tightly, pulling his hands away and trying to push him away again, "Jungkook, stop!"

"Jungkook, get your horny hands off of him." An all too familiar voice commanded.

Yoongi was standing behind Jungkook, a particularly nasty look on his face.

"We're just having a little fun, hyung," Jungkook chuckled back, hands trailed back down to pull on the hem of Hoseok's shirt. Hoseok tried to slap the probing fingers away but Jungkook kept a firm grip on his shirt bottom, "Besides, it's not like you have any claim to him."

Yoongi's eyes narrowed at the challenge, "Yes, I do."

Jungkook stepped back, a hand coming up to loosely grip Hoseok's arm, "Then prove it." he dared, "Steak your claim. Kiss him."

Hoseok's own eyebrows shot up, "Huh?"

Yoongi didn't move, prompting Jungkook to roll his eyes sarcastically, "That's what I thought. All talk and no show. Now if you'll excuse us, we were in the middle of something."

Hoseok quickly shook his head and tried to pull his arm away. The moment he moved, Jungkook's drip tightened. It cut off his blood flow and felt like his arm was being crushed by metal, "Let go! I'm not some thing you can throw around and just kiss or whatever!"

Jungkook chuckled and pulled Hoseok slightly towards him, "Unless hyung is going to do something, you're mine tonight."

Hoseok's eyes clouded with the promise of tears. He shot a pleading look to Yoongi. The older was standing still, a stoic and unreadable look on his face.

"Let go of my boyfriend." His voice was low when he finally spoke. His hands were balled into fists, a storm behind his eyes. Hoseok's own eyes widened at those words. Was Yoongi deciding to help him?

Jungkook laughed, "Oh, he's your boyfriend now? You still haven't done anything to prove it. You won't even kiss him, so excuse me if I don't believe you."

Yoongi stepped forward and pulled Jungkook away from Hoseok. Their eyes met for an instant before Yoongi was leaning in and connecting their lips. Hoseok heard Jungkook move away with a small huff but it was almost completely drowned out by the beating of his own heart. Yoongi was finally kissing him. It didn't matter if it might only be a one time thing - Yoongi was kissing him and he wasn't drunk and god was he a good kisser...

Yoongi didn't kiss him terribly long. He knew Jungkook was still standing there behind them, watching. He decided that he liked kissing Hoseok, though. The younger man's heart shaped lips were almost irresistible and Yoongi found himself having to force his own head away.

When Yoongi finally broke their kiss, he was a sight to see in Hoseok opinion. Pupils blown and dark, lips plush and red from kissing, breathing ragged as he stared into Hoseok's eyes as he bumped their foreheads together.

"He's mine," it came out as a growl in the back of Yoongi's throat but it made Hoseok giggle slightly. What he would do to make that happen...