Chapter Forty Six - The End

- Josh's POV -

"Magic?"

"Yes magic.. Only someone who has powers can stop this. Then I'll be good inside again" Amber said.

"But you are good, you just think you aren't because of your mum. But you are" I said.

"That's not going to stop me from dying Josh.." She said sadly, I sighed.

"Wait.."

"What?" she asked. Suddenly the clouds began to turn black again, and the rain poured down around us.

"Why isn't the rain hitting us?!" I said while looking up, I was so confused.

"Because I'm going now" Amber said, I hung on to her while crying my eyes out.

"No!! You're not leaving me!!" I screamed. Then something came to mind.

"Magic.." I whispered. I dug my hand into my hoodie pocket and grabbed the two potions, Amber's eyes lit up.

"Where did you get those?!" She shouted, the wind began to pick up and Amber began to float.

"No don't leave me!!" I shouted, I held on to her and opened the potions, drinking them both.

"What are you doing!" She shouted while her body began to get weaker, I wouldn't let go.

I thought for a moment..

What's that thing that Amber used to do all the time, to make me better?.. Oh yes.

I wrapped my arms around her to stop her from floating any higher, I was slightly off the ground.

"Heal heal heal" I whispered, she looked at me with tears in her eyes.

"It's not going to work Josh!" She shouted, I didn't listen. I kept saying it over and over with my eyes closed.

- Amber's POV -

It was getting hard to breathe, my body was hurting all over and my eyes began to close again.

Until, lightening hit the ground and made me jump. Josh wouldn't let go off me, he didn't even flinch at the lightening.

"This isn't suppose to happen!" I screamed. When I was little mum told me what would happen on the day of my death. The clouds would be black and it would rain, then I would be gone. But not lightening.

Suddenly through the rain, police cars appeared. They jumped out and held their guns, but didn't shoot. They were amazed at the huge tornado spinning around us, I screamed.

"Josh please! Let me go! They're going to hurt you!" I shouted, but he still didn't listen.

- Josh's POV -

I couldn't hear anything, I couldn't see anything. I was so focused on this spell.

My whole body was tingling with the potion I drank, I held Amber tightly.

Suddenly there was a huge flash, my eyes shot open.

I was lying on the ground, I sat up quickly to see where I was.

The storm was gone, but surrounding us were police men with guns and police dogs.

"Amber!" I shouted, she was lying on the ground opposite me.

Her eyes opened as soon as I got to her, she smiled wide.

"What happened..?" I asked.

"You saved me, you saved me!!" She shouted, she stood up and started dancing. Even though there were police around us.

"You could've killed yourself. Why did you do that?" She asked.

"Because I love you" I said, without letting her answer I kissed her on the lips. The police men made an 'aww' sound, I laughed.

"I love you too" She said while hugging me.

"How the hell are we going to get out off here.." I whispered, we looked around.

"I know a way" Amber said with a grin, I stared at her confusingly.

She grabbed my hand and we flew into the sky.

"Hey come back here!"

"Let's get them!"

They're never going to catch us.